OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

i skipped this one and ordered my first KD V iD pair Saturday instead.  Energy look good i just thought the iD's were better. 

i'm curious to see the BHM and Allstars next! the others in Jan seemed to look like team color releases so not too interested in those.

One guy in the pink foam thread said he was "practicing".

Lulz.
Lmao
laugh.gif

not me... but i saw a nike themed tee that matches these at Champs the other day... wish i had pics :smh:

I think I've seen this too but wondering they did one exactly like the Xmas maybe a white tee with the KD logo in the splatter print

i understand yall love the sneakers and ****. but is it seriously necessary to rape each site as the pairs get put up? yall go to town on "richards" like its a blonde 18 year old in a dark corner and sells out in minutes while eastbay sits clean for anyone to take their pick. I get its not a big deal to 99% of yall but for some of us to get our employee discount on these is the best feeling in the world, but im sure no one could give 2 ***** about another person saving a few bucks.

ive been more inspired by the song "Wing$" by Macklemore in the past few days than by anything else in the past year, you guys make this **** no fun anymore. I recommend some of you listen and live by the words.

say wha.......:stoneface:

Very nice shoe in person, simple purchase, only four people where there, half Lebron half Kd . My mall received twice as many compared to the Christmas pair seeing how champs got them, copped them from foot action, they can still be had here in Palm beach.

Last edited:
Well say goodbye to kds being affordable cuz Nike knows they can pump out any garbage colorway and slap the nerf tag on it and the beasts will eat it up

Copped my pair, easy pick up for me. I think these were def a limited gr. The footlocker & footaction in my area got the same amount of pairs for this release as they did the Xmas release last week.
Either way nice shoe. Pics coming soon! :smokin

Well say goodbye to kds being affordable cuz Nike knows they can pump out any garbage colorway and slap the nerf tag on it and the beasts will eat it up

These were not labeled as Nerf until a couple days ago by a few site that had no reason to even throw that name tag on the shoe.
Also this colorway is far from garbage. They are real nice in person.
To each his own tho! 8)

Last edited:
Like I told y'all, easy cop if you go to your local mall! No need to line up, but doesn't mean you can show up at closing.

Easy in my area too, just called finishline at my local mall and they will hold my size till I get out of work.  They never hold anything on release days so these are not getting bought by the masses this morning.

Back
Top Bottom