OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Every time a conversation comes up about the box and how special it is or isn't and yada, yada, I think of this:

On the phone with Nike as we speak..

tryna secure these real quick, then back to bed for me..

No thats BS, Im up, cant sleep once Im awake..

And she said those damb ice blue sox are unavailable..smh...

Got em..Now i can relax and wait for the red camo kobe 8..Cause that ASG KD is garbage..

Hope the rest of u guys get them that want em..

Pythons or ice blue/gull wings? Also, if I've got the recommended down a half size in KD V from the night wing review. From a 10.5 to 10.

Compare able to Kobe 8? Or more true to size in those?

Pythons or ice blue/gull wings? Also, if I've got the recommended down a half size in KD V from the night wing review. From a 10.5 to 10.

Compare able to Kobe 8? Or more true to size in those?
I had to go half size up for kd v because of the tongue,  I have wide feet.   As for kobe's 8 i just went with my regular size and they feel amazing.

I copped them Ice Blues because they have that feel of the Navy Blue IV's . I slept on those til it was too late and then I couldn't even find them for resale prices.

Will the KD Area 72 be released in GS sizes?
We will have the ASG (Ares 72) colorway available in grade school sizes when they release on 2/15/13.

How many of y'all wear the box, or carry it around with you when you're wearing the shoes?

....I'm waiting?

Orange box>special box with a price hike, that if Eastbay ships will get ruined anyway.
The KD V ASG shoes in men's sizes will be double boxed when we ship them out.

EastbayRep - Ray

Last edited:
Has Nike even explained why the shoe is called 'Gullwing', or are they just attaching names to stuff for the heck of it now?

can some one point me to the direction on the kd black backpack?

like i cant find one anywhere man

Last edited:
I didn't get out yet to check them out, have any pics of the gulwings?

Just ordered them this AM..

Pics tho when they come in..

Nvmd..Everybody and their 6th cousin will be posting pics when they get them as well..

im good on the ASG, Birch and ice blues...

They need to stop playing it so safe with these colorways... the light green pastel isn't poppin... the DMVs and Xmas were too loud ... and the ASG/Birch/IceBlue/Homes are putting me to sleep

The BHMs (need these) and Energies are my fav so far

Just realized the 15th is a Friday..... Can't stand these weekday releases. Might not even be able to cop ASG's now

Back
Top Bottom