OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

There u go..Along with that try cutting your toenails and grinding the edges of your feet..Thats what I did for a shoe..The lebron 9 dunkman actually..

seriously.gif

**** was never that serious dude :lol: I'm not about to murder my feet just to fit into some new kicks.

The Texas will sit at my mall . So I'm gonna pass . Wasn't impressed when I seen them today .

Haven't seen them yet..but I believe they will also but I could b wrong..Ice Blues..Birches..Homes..Black Pack are sittin in my HOH right now

I hope the Texas will sit for a few weeks until after I get my Phoenix Suns foams..and whatnot..

Texas will sit I can defiantly see these in the outlets. There so boring and don't even have the logo. Maybe nike is saving a better version for the elites who knows.

I don't mess with matchy matchy shirts, but that Marvin the Martian asg shirt is dope.

People are selling those area 72 hoodies for $100 over retail on ebay. $85 doesn't sound so bad after all... :smh:

haha came across this. Pic. But yea the hoodie is sitting at my mall now. Ridiculous prices indeed on eBay .

haha came across this. Pic. But yea the hoodie is sitting at my mall now. Ridiculous prices indeed on eBay .

Your late lol you should been on ig when the Breds came out they had plenty of gifs like that lol.

Kobe got the red suedes and black mambas, lebron has the corks wondering if the kd v will get an nsw edition? I hope so don't like all three like that well maybe the suedes if I didn't hate suedes shoes but the detail on them are crazy.

Don't really follow instagram ... It be nice to see a dope kd v edition . Corks look fragile lol .Kobe are nice but Id rather rock kd ...

just got home from work, all stars waiitng for me. Dont look as good in person as they do in pics, but still very nice. Really like the material on em. Details are pretty dope too.

Ill snap a quick iphone pic later so I dont feel left out lol.

Last edited:

Your late lol you should been on ig when the Breds came out they had plenty of gifs like that lol.

Kobe got the red suedes and black mambas, lebron has the corks wondering if the kd v will get an nsw edition? I hope so don't like all three like that well maybe the suedes if I didn't hate suedes shoes but the detail on them are crazy.
It's not a gif,it's a meme. :rolleyes

I agree plus some info on the true Easter shoe. Need to write my budget for next month.

Got the splatters. I really love this shoe. My first KDs. I was tempted with the KD IVs but these high tops caught my eye. The most comfy shoe since the yeezys

I hope they come with extra purple laces.

Look at this edit that I did.

Looks "Hulkish" now.

I'm mad I slept on the all stars. I should have copped those but I was super focused on the royal 1s which I snagged. Now I see they going for $220-250 which isn't bad. Gonna bite on those

Saw the texas in person and had to pass.  FTL had the hulk on display behind the desk and they looked nice, they also had a grip of matching gear to go along with it.

Back
Top Bottom