OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Haters starting to feel the kd v future colorways

just copped the gamma rays off of eastbay this morning and happy to make my first kd v purchase. struck out on the kobe 8 ext but I'm still excited for the kd v to come in.

Sick and bored so decided to scatter through some old random pages of this thread and dude who dropped the info that there would be an aunt pearl v and described it and describe the elite low and vi was exactly right about the aunt pearl that it would be a pearly white upper. Can't wait to see a real shot of the elite lows and the vi especially the weatherman.

Last edited:
the Gamma Rays is my first KD V purchase.   After walking in them for little bit I can tell I'm gonna have to break these in.  Still a nice shoe to have for the price.

Picked these up earlier, very pleased with them, i was on the fence about them at first but glad i pick them up

Lol. Straight BS. Guess we know what retail will be for N7s will be.

Last edited:
After the way the Kobe 8 YOTS EXT pairs went this morning, I don't like my chances on the Aunt Pearls without using a BOT and I don't know the first thing about those.

I think these Aunt Pearls will be super limited especially if what this thread mentioned earlier about them just being a Nike release. Don't know if outlets will be getting them like last year but a NDC release worries me. Overseas dealers like RMK have these on pre-order starting at 249.00 which is like 40 dollars more than the AllStar preorder they offered so I'm thinking these will be much more sought after/limited.

Going to keep my eyes open for other preorders, looking for help and willing to help out other if it comes to outlet release as well. There's one near me that's pretty low key.

And these aunt pearls are just too fire with the detail on the swoosh and the finish on the upper. Inner tongue decal and lace tips all perfect touches as well.

Last edited:

Had to get them. As you can see by my name I am a Jordan man but I really feeling the KD fives.

Yeah with these releasing in Canada i figured we'd see a release soon

Good news: we finally get a date

Bad news: price hike (which I'm pretty sure we all saw coming) and the difficulties we may face trying to cop

aint the aunt pearls supposed to be for breast cancer? when the fist pics surfaced dudes was talking bout reppin for breast cancer now the price 135 and dudes complaining! at least some of the proceeds go to a better cause than the other price hiked pairs.

Back
Top Bottom