OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Air Blue Chip II got a makeover it seems...

Nonetheless, I'm in.

This. And I have no problem with the price hike. We all knew it was coming after success of the KD IV. $115 is not bad at all.

It kinda looks like the current model Westbrook PEs...Need to see them with real pictures and in person...

im with pete on this one. i love all of his shoes 1-4 but dont play in any of them. if these do have zoom in the forefront i will give them a shot on the court. i wouldnt mind playing in a shoe of a player who i actually root for. I've been playing solely in LeBrons and Kobes.

Originally Posted by aznlurker

It kinda looks like the current model Westbrook PEs...Need to see them with real pictures and in person...
Hyperenforcers?  Shape wise, yeah.

I would like to see a 360 view of the shoe.  It looks plain now, but I bet they add some details to improve it.  I had to stop playing in the IVs because my ankles were taking a beating, so some mids will be a good change for me.  Bottom line, KD is my favorite player to watch, so I will buy at least one pair.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Funny how people act like KD has some great line for these to live up to
laugh.gif

Hopefully the $20 increase will mean he will have a box now

Well after what we got with the ivs which are some great looking kicks you cant tell me people were expecting something better

these are very nice. KD goes for a differernt taste after every kd shoe that drops. These are definitely a great add. Everyones hating now but once some nice colorways drop these will be on everyones wishlist. When did simple become ugly? all this hype. KD apologizes that theese look nothing like air yeezy2

Originally Posted by Weather

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Hyperenforcers?  Shape wise, yeah.

He's been in the Hyperfuse 2010 lately....

wow. what a step back...
looks like a lebron variant.

oh well...at least the IV's were dope. colorways will have to save this shoe, IMO.

the IV was so original in many different aspects, these look like one of those unknown $40 outlet shoes that nobody gets.

My stance based on those pics is TERRIBLE.... For it to be a sig shoe for KD and look like your Hyper line to me is just a big mistake. Might as well just give him a PE for all of that.

I have a feeling that when we see actual pics and see these on foot, they're gonna look pretty sick, like possibly the best KD so far.

I think it's interesting how we have people all over the spectrum.

To me that in itself would indicate there is success with design.

I want to see what they do with materails....coughFOAM?cough, with the one piece upper like that I could see it pulled off.

Visible air is good to me, want to see all the specs and see them in person before I make a call...

2-4-3-1

5?

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I have a feeling that when we see actual pics and see these on foot, they're gonna look pretty sick, like possibly the best KD so far.
This + colorways will save it and then some.  I.E. the original hyperfuse-  pretty bland and basic at first glance,  but once we got treated to a few FIBA CWS, teals, and caught glimpses of creamsicles, everyone was drooling/begging.    I could do without viz air, and the HD 2010-*%# looking ankle, but if you look at the ankle cut minus the flared up portion on the ankle, its pretty much back to 5/8-3/4 cut vs. 1/2 to low.

Add the fact the Wale, Stalley (sp?), BunB, MC Hammer, and Vanilla Ice will all be wearin' em in the next 3-6 months, and you got a recipe for hypehounding all over again.

Trust me,  certain CWs will sell out instantly, and many will be very sought after.  There are always a few duds along the way, but at 110/15/20, these are still a relative bargain.  Unless Kobe's line does a serious bounceback, and unless Lebron's stay reasonably priced (which doesn't seem like the case at this stage), you can expect KD sigs to rise to the top or close to it in the next 2-4 years.  Will be very interesting.

For a top 10 player, 3time scoring champ, and possible 2012 champion, I'd expect nike to invest more into this shoe.
So bland.
No gracias.

Back
Top Bottom