OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

So my hoh is getting aunt pearls finally confirmed . Bout to pick up raffle after work . Nike needs to make them lows at kd iv prices. Than I could see myself copping a couple .

Yeah I usually go to the outlets . The FL mall will be crazy, I will probably just try my luck online .
Yeah that outlet is losing a lot of it's exclusive releases from nike, because nike will be upgrading their outlet to have new releases.   No more foam's etc from there.. I'm sure HOH will have them, they didn't get the Penny V cloaks in store till the day before release day.   Hell,  HOH didnt get the  kobe 8 ASG till hours after they opened up on release day.  

I love that Kd is good going back to low top shoes, only problem I have is that dakn generic swoosh logo on the forefront. I just don't understand why nike is using it on every single basketball shoe besides kobes, still I like them. Hopefully when they drop the KD 6 and 7 it leaves and never returns again.

Thank you Nike God for the KD Elites being so damn sexy . Can't wait until some better cw's drop .

Yeah that outlet is losing a lot of it's exclusive releases from nike, because nike will be upgrading their outlet to have new releases.   No more foam's etc from there.. I'm sure HOH will have them, they didn't get the Penny V cloaks in store till the day before release day.   Hell,  HOH didnt get the  kobe 8 ASG till hours after they opened up on release day.  

Yeah I tend to stay away from the fl mall for release after the foamposite riot. I went to the footlocker at the prime outlets for this years release of the all stars and it was the easiest release ever

Haven't checked in here in a while.

Really digging the Easters, N7s and the Elites.

Everyone who won't wanna cop now will change his or her mind if KD wins the chip this year. I felt that way with the Elite LB IXs for sure, still on the hunt for those at a decent price but that's besides the point.

Elites look like nothing special to me.  The colorway would look so good on a normal model, too.  I'm actually pretty happy about this, it'll be easier to save cash for the older releases I'm still trying to cop.

Elites look like nothing special to me.  The colorway would look so good on a normal model, too.  I'm actually pretty happy about this, it'll be easier to save cash for the older releases I'm still trying to cop.

I'm with you on this. I'm done with the KD's after the high's. I was hoping for that Air Mag colorway.

I like the KD 5 lows over the Lebron lows and Kobes.   I wonder what the price with be on them since they are calling them the elites.

Can I get a mcfly photoshop of the elites? Galaxy? Weatherman? Just some different color schemes to see what we have? 

The KD 5 Elite is perfect! I love the Mid foot shank with the Carbon Fiber! I love that they kept the 5 high tongue. The cw is ugly but best believe that Orange/Yellow cw I'm coppin'!

The only good thing I'm liking about the Elite cw so far is that now, I don't have to drop resell price for the LeBron 8 Sprites

Back
Top Bottom