OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

The tb cw's were the 4 kd v that were mainly black and another basic color . Black/orange , black/blue , black/red and black/green .

Hope the orange tbs are still there Monday little bro wants them for his tournament. Can't pass on a $72 deal after taxes I want birches but don't know should I wait for aways or gamma rays.

Last edited:
If people want high tops in the future, they will revert back to the KD 5s. I actually see a lot of ppl at my gym wearing KD 5s for bball and weight training, a true performance shoe. But a shoe's success is usually dictated by how many people wear these casually now adays, which that I don't see as often. I already liked the 5s to begin with but after seeing the elites and now the 6s, I'll stick around with the 5s for sure now

Vs >>>> IVs

7 days a week & twice on Sunday. Them IVs were about a step up from Chucks as far as comfort. 
mean.gif
OUTLET ALERT!!!!

Birches and the TB's are at your local Nike Factory Stores for $94.99 with 30% off!!!!!
are the ice blue's gonna hit outlets? would be nice to get them for the low

Vs >>>> IVs

7 days a week & twice on Sunday. Them IVs were about a step up from Chucks as far as comfort.
mean.gif
I only have one pair of Vs and two pairs of IVs, but regret not copping more Vs. The reason mainly being though that I copped the Kobe 8 over the KD V (BHM, Xmas).

The V is so much more wearable due to comfort, and the look isn't as bad as people say. 

IV >V and I loved the V. It was just that the IV was a tad more innovative design wise. The V performance wise was way better. Believe it or not, the definitive colorway for the V will be the DMV. Still blows my mind how awesome and vibrant tha colorway is on foot. I'm patiently waiting for the VI cause tha shoe looks like a problem. I have a feeling Nike has a lot of tricks up their sleeves with that model to get all the "soccer enthusiasts" on board with it. Can't wait.

I'm disappointed that there was no matte feature on nike id. I think it looks the best compared to the shiny stuff they put on almost all the releases.

To me, 2s were the best KDs yet.
I like the silhouette on the elites but hate the hyperfuse material.

anyways, the KD Trey5 reminds me of the Tmac series 1~3.

Dunno if this has been posted but the N7's are at Arizona Mills and Phoenix Premium Outlets Factory Stores.  $120.00.  Full size runs...

NDC added the orange Elites to release calendar.  June 15.
[h3]KD V Elite[/h3]
Team Orange/Tour Yellow-Total Orange-Photo Blue
Style# 585386-800

$180

Last edited:
It's kinda disappointin that KD went out the way he did this year in the playoffs..I was really hopin for a Championship..so it sorta takes out the luster of the elites for me..I may end up with one or two pairs..but I'm not gonna cop right away..sorta movin on to the KD VI..

No Westbrook meant no title shot. Need two scores on a team so each can rest and have a pressure release from constant doubles. They played well but I'm a huge KD fan so I want him to get a title. Very tough to go out missing a jumper like that. Got to hit it during winning time!

Back
Top Bottom