OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

schedule
Nike just updated their release calendar for Jan. and these KD V's are on there....which ones are these!?

I don't think they're on there. So 4 kd vs are releasing on the same day?

[rule][h3]KD V[/h3]

Black/Bright Crimson-University Red-Strata Grey

Style# 554988-005
    $110
    [rule][h3]KD V[/h3]

Black/Total Orange-Team Orange-Strata Grey

Style# 554988-006
    $110
    [rule][h3]KD V[/h3]

Black/Electric Green-Pine Green-Strata Grey

Style# 554988-004
    $110
    [rule][h3]KD V[/h3]

Black/Blue Glow-Game Royal-Strata Grey

Style# 554988-003
    $110

Bottom 3 and the one on the far right in the middle row.

Doesn't seem too early. Actually want to see real photos

Last edited:
Got rid of the ones that don't have a release date yet
happy.gif

Last edited:

Are the ones on the 2nd row these.

I know I showed these before but they are a sick GR. I like the orange speckles on the midsole

[/quote]

Last edited:
You are correct ntsap. I feel like we will see those very soon
Had that on my mind since the pic was posted thought I was the only one who noticed. The actual shoe has given me hope for the other sketches because the shoe looks better than the drawing.

First pair in the 2nd row are on my radar.  The rest I'll consider after they pop up at outlets.

DMVs, Aways, Homes, and that "Meteor" pair are musts for me.  Energies and Christmas pairs are on the gametime decision list.

Luckily Aways and Homes are so basic that they'll slide right under the radar.
smokin.gif

I really hope DMV's sit for a while. If/ when I don't get my bred 11's I'll definitely cop those.

I really hope DMV's sit for a while. If/ when I don't get my bred 11's I'll definitely cop those.

Same here. But if LeBrons x can't even sell out at the main footlocker in town then kds will sit unless people switched but I still can't see anybody in this hypebeast city f up their thunder and bred money.

Anyone see those KD V "meteor" joints? thoughts? Most likely an ASG CW or you think Nike will make something better for the ASG.

Meteors definetly arent a ASG colorway. The space theme was because the ASG was in Orlando and there is the kennedy space center nearby

Edit: i just relised there is a space center in houston also. There is a good chance these are asg i guess

Last edited:
Meteors definetly arent a ASG colorway. The space theme was because the ASG was in Orlando and there is the kennedy space center nearby
Then why did those Bron X "space" pics surface around the same time, Its in Houston this year, Houston Rockets?  Idk just tryna stir up something. Weird that Nike would make a cheesy version of galaxy print and slap it on brons and KD's.  Im really not a fan of what I saw. 

Doubt Nike will go with the galaxy theme two years in a row...

Aren't the camo foams for asg this year? Isn't asg a military theme? People so quick to associate new cws with previous when most of the time they have nothing to do with the previous colorways.

Be patient y'all....

Back
Top Bottom