OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Looks like this will be my first kd I buy, just from the few pics we've seen it looks like a great ballin shoe
Also I'm assuming these will be on nikeID at some point right?

Last edited:
kinda reminds me of hyperdunk but looks nice tho. imo kd 5 has potential in being my 2nd fav shoe form the kd line. feel nothing has looked better than kd2s

Look like an upgraded version of the original nike blue chip

haha, you know that's not going to happen. once people see KD in them on the court, it's all over.
On court? All Nike needs to do is make a uber limited color and then everyone will be on the KD wave. I didn't even try to get any of the IVs because of what happened after the Nerfs. Hype is a *****.

They do look like a Hyperdunk 2010 x Blue Chip combo. Where's the inspiration?

Last edited:
WILL RESERVE MY FINAL JUDGEMENT UNTIL I HAVE A PAIR IN HAND BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW THEY LOOK LIKE THEY CAN NOT BE WORN CASUALLY. STRICTLY FOR THE COURTS. LEANING TOWARDS PASSING AND ONLY COPPING TO SUPPLY THE BEASTS.

Clean design but can't decide whether to cop or not unless they release the official pic or seen it personally, plus of course, the performance.

$115 SRP? Still not bad...

KD did play in blue chips when he first came in the league so I wouldn't be surprised if that's were the inspiration came from... zoom in the forefoot is always appreciated and glad they kept too that route... now as far as the max in the heel, its confusing cuz we had nike say for 4 previous KD models that KD barely makes heel contact with the ground while balling... lets hope it shoe works with KDs game... I think they look good.... when more pics drop more people will appreciate them  

Is this confirmed? Because if that is the cushion set up sign me up. I'll save my voucher from nike until then.

Back
Top Bottom