OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Had A Look At The Aways Today In Person...... EASY Pass On Those....... Not So Sure How I Feel About The Material Nike Went With On This Shoe After Holding A Pair In Hand Today |I

Gonna Be A Game Time Decision For Me On DMV's...

Consider yourself lucky for being in Milwaukee! In Connecticut, the only place that gets releases like this is spots in Hartford and the malls which really only do raffles. No love for country boys, so I stick to NDC.

you can find them in CT? where?

A few nice IDs I saw @nikestore

FNL Southridge... we got them in shipment friday, 2 of each size except 8, 8.5 and 13.
So it's gonna be like that for my size 8.5 everywhere on Saturday huh? 
ohwell.gif
 I hope it'll be an easy cop. I gotta hate having small feet sometimes.

Man if that splatter pair is even CLOSE to a gr I'm copping cause I was gonna do an id that looks similar to them before I even knew about them. I'm prolly gonna hit up the mall in the morning to try on a pair of these cause by time I get outta work its gon be way too late n packed over there

you can find them in CT? where?
The Westfarms mall in Farmington. I called its Footlocker regarding the cool grey 9s and they're getting them but they are a raffle. I'd assume they'd get the DMVs, but most likely will also raffle them off aswell.

Last edited:
Went to my local footlocker to try on the aways. The V definitely runs long and going half size down works for me. SMH at employees and even the manager for not know what the DMV's are and if they are even getting them. I asked the manager if he's getting a red/grey/volt pair in on the 15th and he said the red/grey/volt pair is the energies and they release end of year. Oh well, guess they aren't getting the DMV's but will get the energies from what he said. Outsole shape made walking in them feel weird but in a good way. Might cop the aways down the line since Nike never released the Westbrook 2008 Hyperfuse away P.E's

Last edited:
has anyone replicated the xmas lebron 8 on an ID for this shoe yet? thats what im planning to do but i wanna see how they turned out

has anyone replicated the xmas lebron 8 on an ID for this shoe yet? thats what im planning to do but i wanna see how they turned out
Over in the kd iv id thread someone replicated the xmas 8s on the kd 4 and added the speckles himself. It was on point with the xmas 8. If your looking to do something like that I would recommend doing it on the 4 before it gets taken down on nikeid

Last edited:
Over in the kd iv id thread someone replicated the xmas 8s on the kd 4 and added the speckles himself. It was on point with the xmas 8. If your looking to do something like that I would recommend doing it on the 4 before it gets taken down on nikeid

I'm not a fan of the IVs, plus theyre low tops. I'm gonna go into Niketown Las Vegas when I'm there for new years and see if I can get green laces because on nikeid.com green laces aren't an option

just copped them.. like the fact that it does not crease man.. also the colors are very nice.. Wasn't too into it initially as I find it very similar to the Hyperdunks.. but I went down in person and I changed my mind.. may pick up X'mas..

Back
Top Bottom