OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Home kds looking better then the aways IMO might have to pick up
I am 99% sure those are not the homes. Different from what KD wears in game, and that blue looks to be royal blue instead of photo blue. I would guess that they are IDs.

Home kds looking better then the aways IMO might have to pick up
this might be the first colorway i've seen where the tongue is actually a different color from the upper.

does wonders for this sneaker imo, dope look. hope to see more of this.
pimp.gif

*EDIT* forgot the all stars/meteors/whatever have a different color tongue as well, thanks @Joulze

Last edited:
For anyone who has the dmv's or has seen them in person, how would you describe the crimson on the upper?  Some pictures make it look kind of pink in others it looks more red.

Crimson=infrared with a little bit more orange.

Also those home up there... Just because it isn't what KD wears, doesn't mean that they aren't the homes. PEs aren't always the exact colors or colorblocking as releases pairs.

For anyone who has the dmv's or has seen them in person, how would you describe the crimson on the upper?  Some pictures make it look kind of pink in others it looks more red.
To me they are a weird color, kind of pinkish if you ask me. I personally love the color because it different.

And I hope the "Home" pair that releases is the one KD wears normally and not the pair Randy showed on his Instagram. I'll take that T-shirt though.

Last edited:
I'll describe it as SPECTACULAR!!! It doesn't matter what hue it is, just order them. You won't be disappointed. 

I'll describe it as SPECTACULAR!!! It doesn't matter what hue it is, just order them. You won't be disappointed. 
Haha, exactly what he says. I take my statement back. I feel like these are a sleeper. Once they are gone, people are going to be regretting that they passed on them. Cop the hoody too.

Pass on the Christmas, pass on the Energies, just waiting for something else that catches my eye. I think I might make an iD next.

Finally got my Richards shipment confirmation.  Should be here tomorrow.  Didn't expect them that quick, but I won't complain lol.

I know they are the TB's just thought I post the info for everyone in here if it hasn't been posted already.

Back
Top Bottom