OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

There was a pair posted a few pages back where dude said "from the big homie himself" and they look like a match for the shorts.

hoping someone posts some real pics of this "black pack" as Nike calls it.. that blue pair looks nice in stock pics.

These run TTS? I really want to hoop in the DMV's but could only grab a 12 (I'm normally a 13). Thoughts ?

I'm wondering if its a glitch. I got one to check out and I received a PayPal email but not one from Nike. Usually I get an order confirmation right away.

DMV > Energy.

I will say go ahead and buy whatever you like, because I'm not the one that will be rocking them. The worst is when you're 50-50 over 2 pairs of kicks, and go with what people think you should do, and then realize that you kinda wanted the other pair more after.

The subtle details like the meteor-esque finish on the swoosh and the two-tone fade midsole obviously won't be able to be done via iD, which IMO, makes this shoe what it is. But I completely understand where you're coming from, iD's are guaranteed while these kind of all-star type releases are anything but...

The subtle details like the meteor-esque finish on the swoosh and the two-tone fade midsole obviously won't be able to be done via iD, which IMO, makes this shoe what it is. But I completely understand where you're coming from, iD's are guaranteed while these kind of all-star type releases are anything but...

True but if can get it to look close to it then I'm good if not I gotta try my luck in line :smh:

i put a 9, 9.5 and a 10 in my cart and got to the last page before you commit to buy. maybe yall were too late

Back
Top Bottom