OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

So were you planning on just canceling the orders? Multiple other holiday releases went back on the site. We're they not going to be fulfilled as well?

I was mad Eastbay never did a 25% off giftcard this yr, probably because they email 20% off codes like every other day.

I guess I'm out on an island with this, but I don't really like the DMVs. The mumbo sauce color is too close to pink for my liking.

And like dudes said, these are totally sitting in a lot of cities. FTL employees suck at times though reference the ordering from other stores thing. It's like dude, I asked you if you could, but I KNOW you can, don't stand there and tell me no just because you don't want to.

I'm curious why pretty much 1/2 of all the KD's that we have seen have had an orange outsole. I'm eager to see nike switch it up a bit in future KD V releases.

Nobody went out and bought one of the four pairs release today? Need to see more pics before deciding.

Nobody went out and bought one of the four pairs release today? Need to see more pics before deciding.
I was contemplating picking up a pair of the blue ones in the black pack, but I've got an ID that is very similar to that, except on the KD IV model.

I was contemplating picking up a pair of the blue ones in the black pack, but I've got an ID that is very similar to that, except on the KD IV model.

Are you going to return them and get the blue ones instead? I was hoping they use the same matte finish from the Aways on the Black Pack.

Not really feeling the black pack even at the swoosh price. I'm with you TPG, I like the matte finish as well. Maybe seeing them in person would change my mind, but I'd rather save for the Homes.

Are you going to return them and get the blue ones instead? I was hoping they use the same matte finish from the Aways on the Black Pack.
I'm not going to return them, but they show no signs of wear, so i'm 99% sure I could return them and get my $ back. As for the aways, I don't have a pair, but the Fuse on the black pack looks to be matte from the small amount of pictures i've seen of them.

The homie KD sent me some more

All of the pairs in that pack are surprisingly well done. Good job Nike.

Would cop for the low.

I'll pass on the AS. Not sure because of the color of the upper or the black to green gradient but it doesn't flow. That's just from my perspective. Next!

I saw the pics of the Black Pack on Sneakernews or Kicks on Fire. Saw two of them at the Finishline. Foot Locker, Foot Action and Champs didnt have them. Not feeling any of the color ways. The last four DMV, Away, XMas and Energy were all good and exciting.

And crazy that Nike would drop five color ways in one week, lol. #GetMoney

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom