OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Wore my DMVs tonight for the second time..love the way they look with black Nike sweatpants :nthat:

Last edited:
Just Scooped these up off CL for 180. w/ Reciept...

Kid really bought these to make 30$ 
roll.gif

making $30 on a pair of shoes, turning around and making another pair $30 less than retail is all good in my book. Some people dont flip pairs to get rich, but to help fund their habit somewhat.

I agree, $30 profit is better than no profit, but it all depends on how much time and effort he spent to make that money.

making $30 on a pair of shoes, turning around and making another pair $30 less than retail is all good in my book. Some people dont flip pairs to get rich, but to help fund their habit somewhat.
I'm all for that, but he didn't even do a price check, there going for 230+ in my area, on CL.
Regardless I'm happy because i struck out 4 times prior.

I'm all for that, but he didn't even do a price check, there going for 230+ in my area, on CL.
Regardless I'm happy because i struck out 4 times prior.

when I resell, I always check the market... ALWAYS. I price much lower than market value to 1) sell quick 2) hook someone up for less than what other people are asking.

when stealth foams released and were going for 350+ I sold a pair for 292 shipped to some dude I dont even know on FB. I made like 25 or so, he got a decent deal... we both were happy.

Prices are not that bad on eBay . I'm actually surprised . Imma cop the birches and try for the asg .than maybe make a custom pair

Lol, I'd rather eat **** over camping for shoes. I'll never understand what's going through the minds of those people

My dmvs should be here tomorrow. Very happy with that fact. Next might be the icey once I see them in person then asgs. After that we will see. Currently have everything except Christmas which I don't like the looks of and Bhm which I passed on to get my dmvs

Last edited:
i still need some dmv's but hesitant to pull some trigger on reseller prices. any help?

i still need some dmv's but hesitant to pull some trigger on reseller prices. any help?
Stock Locate. I'm not near my pair. I'm sure someone can put up the style code or SKU.

I ordered a pair when I got my Chicago AJ 1 from Champs. They had a pair and I asked the clerk to deliver a pair in my size to the store. You can probably do this for every color way except for the Christmas.

Last edited:
Stock Locate. I'm not near my pair. I'm sure someone can put up the style code or SKU.

I ordered a pair when I got my Chicago AJ 1 from Champs. They had a pair and I asked the clerk to deliver a pair in my size to the store. You can probably do this for every color way except for the Christmas.

i guess i have to try that. but if i can do it online without leaving my house that would be even better

I really wish I could have gotten my size in these...The orange is too bright, but that 3M is just ridiculous. Got .5 too small and resold, but maybe one I will pick up down the road.

Can someone post style+color code or foot locker sku for the DMV?

Back
Top Bottom