OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Feels good not having to see the Finishline countdown clock this morning. Congrats to everyone that copped.

Yeah they were on FNL a bit early if I recall. I was able to add my size to my cart, but I wanted to purchase off NDC.

Got an extra pair of KD's, finally got the Bron's, AND I got those shorts!!!!! 15% code used too. Best day ever. 
nthat.gif

damn didn't search for it on FNL figured they would tweet the link on Twitter. I was able to add my size but I went to MrRebates but by the time I checked out it was gone. SMH at myself for not sticking to FNL instead of messing with Eastbay and NDC. Oh well I'll wait for a restock or sizes that'll pop up.

Struck out on both kd and kobe on Ndc but I hope this guy on nt comes through with my kds and I can get my Kobes next week or 2.

was kinda weird to click add to cart and see the drop down box instead of the error pop up....

I was shocked i didn't see the timer on fnl.. no problems this way, i was able to get the navy&white Kamikazes too.. good start to my friday

Was able to get Kobe's, Bron's & KD's in my cart.

Ended up putting the KD's back...

Congrats to all that copped on NDC....

Screw the other sites...

Was able to cop the KD's, Lunar Forces, and the Shorts. I now just need to find me some BHM V's and I'll be happy

Only got through with these on NDC..Cant complain tho cause these are my fav out of the three

Last edited:
I figured I'd cop em and could just return em if they didn't meet my expectations. I have a feeling those will go quick (for shorts at least)

Yeah i just reversed my decision and copped a small online (I'm usually a medium but I figure they run big). Since I go to school in NH theres no sales tax and I used JUSTDOIT, so I'm pretty set right now:smokin

Back
Top Bottom