OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

scooped a 12 kd v all star. went in hoping for a 13 kobe but hey it was gift card so all gravy to me

when i tired to add to cart it says no longer in cart for me on NDC, this was like 5 secs after twitter link

Copped my 2 pairs off NDC. Was on my phone and went to checkout and it says timer ran out and I lost the shoes. I was mad at first, but then clicked on my cart just to make sure, and boom! there they were. Put the info in and checked out quickly this time.

Finally got a size 13 in my cart from eastbay... now waiting on an 8 min timer.... wtf... you're a huge sports website and you can't handle a little bandwith? **** eastbay.. nike.com sounds awesome

free shipping over $100 if you have an acct, thats about it. NDC rarely has coupon codes for the public.
I remember someone posted a code during the BRED XI release and that bad boy saved me 15%.....

I seen the code "JUSTDOIT" a few pages back, but not sure if that's for free shipping....

I remember someone posted a code during the BRED XI release and that bad boy saved me 15%.....

I seen the code "JUSTDOIT" a few pages back, but not sure if that's for free shipping....
nike always has a free shipping code for all orders around christmas time... JUSTDOIT was the recent code for the free shipping.

Lol, got my confirmation email at 7:56.  Never wait for FNL to tweet the link.  By then you risk SPA page.  Just search the site.

Last edited:
1. I didn't see the shorts anywhere. Does anyone have a link?

2. Congrats to all who got the KDs, I missed out.

3. Are the aunt pearls still dropping the 18th?

I feel so bad. Walked into school . Looked up at the clock. Then I got the text for the kd. Tool my precious time and got a 10 on mobile. First NDC success

Thanks to whoever released the size 13 at 8:12 am. I was working three computers and had my dad online as well but it was not looking good even though we both hit the add to cart exactly when the timers went off. Got lucky with 1 kd which is 1 more than I have been able to get online lately for hot releases.

Back
Top Bottom