OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

But what kind of vibe/stinch does a reseller send off?

Srs question.

oh we'll get dummies telling us stories of buying 2/3 pairs of a recent retro at another store (my manager & I have known each other for years and we ALWAYS enforce our "1 per customer" policy), guys asking "what's the next retro everybody waiting on?", & guys with lists of "heat" on their phone asking us if we have any of them

they expose themselves when asked the right question(s)

Last edited:
Ended up picking them up. Look much better in person

Kd 1 and 2 not pictured, somewhere in storage.

oh we'll get dummies telling us stories of buying 2/3 pairs of a recent retro at another store (my manager & I have known each other for years and we ALWAYS enforce our "1 per customer" policy), guys asking "what's the next retro everybody waiting on?", & guys with lists of "heat" on their phone asking us if we have any of them

they expose themselves when asked the right question(s)

Oic..Where do u wrk my dude?

Had them in my cart on the FNL mobile site, get to submit and and then bam they are gone. Missed out on NDC and Eastbay and Footlocker too. Big swing and a miss. :smh:

passed on the kd5 all star games for the asg kamaikazes. went to fnl for the kamikazes but was tempted when they had a 10 left ( last pair) in the kd although i wear a 9.5. hope i don't regret it down the line.

Caved and paid 185 shipped. I don't think that's too bad. Only ones from the pack I wanted. I didn't want to pay the resellers but what can you do?

grabbed a 10.5 on oslifes restock, good lookin out sir ! 199.99 shipped is a-o-k with me. was tryin for the lebrons but for some reason ima more excited for my first pair of kd's

think they will restock again, they are the ones who seem to do it the most i guess

Anyone that ordered from Ndc with the free shipping get any shipping confirmation yet?

Since its all-star weekend anyone watchin rising stars . They are clowning .

Im not. Not bcuz i dont want to, but bcuz my girl and her daughter are watching a movie. i could get up and go downstairs and watch it, but Im just too damn lazy.

Wont miss the ASG tmoro tho..I think its gonna be a good 1. Alot of storylines and emotions etc.

Back
Top Bottom