OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

New pics of the Aunt Pearl's do look great, might try to snag a pair but won't be heartbroken if I miss out.  Mainly interested in the N7's at this point.

I laugh at all the people now deciding the Aunt Pearls are for them. First pics surfaced majority of people said they were too plain, now its "amazing details, OMG 3M, etc etc. You know that KD would not like the AP shoe come out to be a plain/disappointing shoe, especially for a cause/theme that is so important to him. That being said, these will be insta-copped.
pimp.gif

Honestly depends what part of the states you are in. East Coast gets it faster than the West coast. And it depends what type of shipping option you choose.

I believe most of the stuff ships from Memphis, so closer you are to there, the quicker you are likely to get it. Usually once my stuff ships, its about 2-3 days max. I am IN WI, so if you are within 8-12 hours driving from Memphis, figure 3 days. More than that, maybe 4. Cali guys and NYC guys could weigh in on how long it takes for NDC stuff to get to them but guessing 3-4 days to cali and same to NYC. Just some reference points, FYI,...Good luck

with these megatron bots u might as well get the extra sleep.... :smh:
yea them bots are killing chances of securing ur pair . Still hoping my hoh or champs does a raffle for the ap . Had pretty good luck with the raffles than tryin to add to my cart on release day .

I laugh at all the people now deciding the Aunt Pearls are for them. First pics surfaced majority of people said they were too plain, now its "amazing details, OMG 3M, etc etc. You know that KD would not like the AP shoe come out to be a plain/disappointing shoe, especially for a cause/theme that is so important to him. That being said, these will be insta-copped. :pimp:
This is so true. Couldn't have said it better. I liked the shoe before they showed all that detail.

Last year's aunt pearls released in outlet stores. And there is a Nike outlet nearby at a Tanger outlet mall pretty close. This area tends to not get anything but Jordan retros and some lebrons. So even if they did release in outlets, I'm not sure if mine would get them. If they did, I'd gladly help some people secure their pairs. I'll comment as soon as I know for sure and when more info is given on the release in general.

You are thinking of N7s. Last years Aunt Pearls released at HoH and select NTs only. I think we'll see a wider release this year but nowhere near a GR.

I laugh at all the people now deciding the Aunt Pearls are for them. First pics surfaced majority of people said they were too plain, now its "amazing details, OMG 3M, etc etc. You know that KD would not like the AP shoe come out to be a plain/disappointing shoe, especially for a cause/theme that is so important to him. That being said, these will be insta-copped. :pimp:

We know this already..

On that note..cannot wait for the Aunt Pearls to drop this month..as I have stated time and time again :smokin :tongue:

Last edited:
got my bhm's today. love em. the orange is so bright. as far as the bots, it seems they are slowly but surely getting shut down by nike. a dude i know paid 250 for one last week and it already got shut down. hopefully a sign of things to come...

Saw the tweet for the Aunt Pearl release and checked Nike's Product Launch Calender and it was updated

[h3]KD V Premium[/h3]
Metallic Summit White/Pinkfire II
Style# 598601-100

$135

not sure what nike can do to stop autobots, i don't see it as being illegal. browser automation im sure could be thwarted or slowed, but why would Ndc care? shoes sell out/site doesn't crash.
not sure how a bot is shutdown.. i know people missed and scored with bots this past weekend, so not sure how anyone would know that NDC shutdown their bot.
as far as $250 and it didn't work.. some are probably better than others so why not blame NDC instead of the code authors

Anyone looking for birches and hulks nba store has them for 15$ with code NBA15OFF.  LOTS of full sizes.. thank me later

got my bhm's today. love em. the orange is so bright. as far as the bots, it seems they are slowly but surely getting shut down by nike. a dude i know paid 250 for one last week and it already got shut down. hopefully a sign of things to come...
thats right you passed on hulks for bhm, good choice.. i love the bhm , was shocked when my gf got me those..

I never have any luck with Nike TLO releases so heres hoping that a few local spots get them. Also could possibly be chaotic day with the FTA restock of the Bred 11 and the up for debate restock of the Nike Air WC III

Releases get harder and harder every year but thankfully I live in a town where most releases you can go in the store days after or hours after and get your size , like fire red 5s and fighter jet foams

thats right you passed on hulks for bhm, good choice.. i love the bhm , was shocked when my gf got me those..

yeah man! thanks, i think i made the right choice as well. i'm really happy with them. it's good to see that the hulks are hangin around. might try and cop later on...

not sure what nike can do to stop autobots, i don't see it as being illegal. browser automation im sure could be thwarted or slowed, but why would Ndc care? shoes sell out/site doesn't crash.
not sure how a bot is shutdown.. i know people missed and scored with bots this past weekend, so not sure how anyone would know that NDC shutdown their bot.
as far as $250 and it didn't work.. some are probably better than others so why not blame NDC instead of the code authors

Captcha code.

You know, like type in the following things.. for a bot, it's difficult to not possible, for a human, it's easy:

Last edited:
Probably not the appropriate thread to continue this, however...

i know the capabilities of using CAPTCHA and there are ways around it for clever folk.  

I was responding to the poster who thought that NDC was doing anything about "bots".  There is still NO Captcha, although last weekend showed us they can switch things up quickly with their queue system, which I'm not sure was meant to prevent browser automation completely.  I read reports of people using "bots" to cop this past weekend, and people who tried the same way and failed.  If there are 5k shoes and 6k bots then some bots won't cop, and i'm sure I read of people who "manually" bought their shoes, too. 

Just because dude paid $250 for a "bot" and it did not work, does not mean NDC did anything about the bot.... just saying.  It'd be easier for him to blame NDC than to fault himself for "wasting" $250 on a shoe-buying-assistance-program that didn't deliver.  Clever peeps might've sold him something that wouldn't work to increase their own chances, not "right" but possible.

and if the shoe selling out in 1 second because of browser automation, i dont' imagine NDC has a problem with it, but I'm sure they're hearing a lot about it.

$250 is INSANE, unless a close friend built it and could prove to me it worked.

It seems that if people are not successful in copping manually, they should at least attempt to keep up with the competitive advantages out there, instead of waiting on NDC to fix an issue that they might not see as a problem.

Back
Top Bottom