OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

finally took a pic of kd all stars...can't wait to rock em.

The elites look like the tongue isn't stiched...... If so, I will cop every pair that isnt to crazy. Sike, I'm broke. FML.

^^ they they still are I think. They're basically just a low version with flywire and cost more

Last edited:
Heel of the Elites remind me of these joints, but not as aggressive.

air-jordan-2009-sneaker-2.jpg

Last edited:
odd request, but does anyone have both the china lebron 9s and easter KD Vs? you think you could take a pic of them together please? i was looking at the color description for the two of them, and the KDs look a little more greenish i think because of the gloss, but i think theyd actually be pretty close. thanks in advance if anyone can post this

I feel ya.  Something about the Volt's and the orange c/w are pulling me in.  I know what's going to happen though.  Nike will offically unveil them with a theme or nickname and everyone in here that hates them now, will want them. 

It happens every Saturday man...
I completly agree. Everyone hated the rd kobe easters....... lol now look.... I loved em! glad I got a pair! But all the hype the day before gets me nervous  
eyes.gif

^ I feel like everyone is looking for the next nerf or weatherman to release in this model. Those guys are being let down left and right. Their only hope is the elite which I doubt will be

^ I feel like everyone is looking for the next nerf or weatherman to release in this model. Those guys are being let down left and right. Their only hope is the elite which I doubt will be
I can't act like I wouldn't love a weatherman or nerf but if those distract people from a nice pair of the elites im cool lol

I copped all the cw's of kd v . I wanted . Has been a real good year so far ,not like last year . Copped two cw's of kd iv and was able to cop 8 cw's of the v. Now that the elites are on the way , the price tag is pushing me away from copping . Just can't do it and not feel guilty about dropping that kind of money on one shoe..

This! I definitely want a weatherman/nerf colorway but not for the hype because the theme of those colorways was executed so well.

Last edited:
There have been some outstanding colorways of the V, only difference from the IVs is the availability. Dmvs or energies had the hypebeast potential, but Nike made enough to go around. Let either one of those be limited, they'd be going to $300-400+ easily.

def had an easier time getting all the Vs I wanted opposed to the IVs; kudos to Nike on stepping up the quantities. only pair I really had to chase down was BHMs

Well, by nerf or weathermen release I didn't mean the actual colorway, I meant a limited colorway that'll be worth a lot of money. That's what people are waiting for, and that's why they hype up every release/ attempt to buy up the stock

Yup. Just saying that the colorways that have released could've been "those" colorways, Nike just released enough to go around...

Back
Top Bottom