OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Probably going to eventually use these for ball but still haven't worn them yet.
You don't see these much anymore

I have two pairs of black iii's. One was purchased at release, and I wore them in high school and wore them out. Second pair was purchased through NT last fall and I wore them for a couple non-conference games. So great. Maybe my favorite of the Kobe line. The Rice PEs and Asia Exclusives in particular... The patent toe on the Rices was insane.

Anyone with any IIIs in a size 13, don't hesitate to get in touch :tongue:

The only pair of Kobe 3's I have but I'm always on the lookout on eBay for any sz 11 for good prices.
nerd.gif

I have two pairs of black iii's. One was purchased at release, and I wore them in high school and wore them out. Second pair was purchased through NT last fall and I wore them for a couple non-conference games. So great. Maybe my favorite of the Kobe line. The Rice PEs and Asia Exclusives in particular... The patent toe on the Rices was insane.

Anyone with any IIIs in a size 13, don't hesitate to get in touch :tongue:

I'd LOVE to have a Rice 3. My boy has a pair. I think he has the homes though.

Still have my black / maize pair sitting in a milk crate...
I wore them a few times to ball in, but after the IV's came, these got shelved...
gave away my blk/white pair, my MPLS pair and sold the aces...ahhhhh the good ole days.

I know it's far-fetched but if anyone has Chinas for sale or knows someone selling them please inbox me.

forgot about this. thanks for the input, man. can't seem to pull them up when i run an image search for the USA 3's though.

my curiosity grows ...:nerd:

These really grew on me.. On the hunt for a size 10.5-11. Would anyone like these Kobe's as a retro? Hoping they would retro 1s and 3s. 

These are probably the most underrated/hated sig in the Nike Kobe line, at least to the majority, so I don't think demand will be high for a III retro. I wouldn't mind seeing one, but it'll probably be a long while before we see a retro.

Back
Top Bottom