OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Originally Posted by datrader

got the all stars that I ordered on kb24.com delivered yesterday. they are
pimp.gif

Ive been waiting very patiently for mine to come in. I'm starting to get pissed
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

John Stockton is spelled like that. Hate the shorts, respect the man and his game by spelling his name right. I wear my shorts below the knee, but you.... Those things are so baggy you might as well say they're below the calf. I clowned you because your shorts are about an inch from your ankle, and if that's an L, then you're like 5 feet tall.

"Extra medium" is the joke my friends and I use to make fun of kids too small to fill out medium sizes but wear Ls and XLs - cats with white tees that hit them at the thigh and sleeves that end at their wrist.

Anyway, your shoes look dope regardless. I'm heading out to Niketown and FT to try out these, the 23s, and the Answer XI to see what works best for me. I'll update you guys with results if it's the Kobe 3
Im curious bout the 23 and XI comfort.

I was watching a game at my league basketball and this guy had the new Kobes on. While he was on the bench I went over and talked to him about them and he hadnothing but good things to say. I asked him about the traction and he said it felt very fine. I definitely want to pick these up but don't want to paythat much for em.

here's a quick observation:

when the AZK1's came out barely anyone knew about them. Basically went through a 6 month league season w/ being 1 of only 2 people to rock the AZK1's.

when the AZK2's came out no one at my local league rocked a pair throughout the season.

going into the 3rd week since the AZK3 release i've seen at least 4 people from my league w/ them.

my point is it's been a nice slow process but finally Kobe's are getting the recognition they deserve.

also for the guy asking how they look w/ a pair of jeans, not to clown you or anything but i think these would look ridiculous w/ jeans. and i'm glad theKB line has been geared towards on court performance and not necessarily an aesthetic point of view.

Originally Posted by sole discretion

when the AZK1's came out barely anyone knew about them. Basically went through a 6 month league season w/ being 1 of only 2 people to rock the AZK1's.

when the AZK2's came out no one at my local league rocked a pair throughout the season.

going into the 3rd week since the AZK3 release i've seen at least 4 people from my league w/ them.

my point is it's been a nice slow process but finally Kobe's are getting the recognition they deserve.

also for the guy asking how they look w/ a pair of jeans, not to clown you or anything but i think these would look ridiculous w/ jeans. and i'm glad the KB line has been geared towards on court performance and not necessarily an aesthetic point of view.
What league are u in? I've seen a bunch of people with ZK1s and ZK2s at the gym. There was a pic of neverwearthem with his ZK3s a couple pages backon RD with jeans and they looked dope.

What league are u in?
Probably an anti-kobe league
laugh.gif
. I swear a lot of catswon't even bother try on any Zoom Kobes simply because they hate the man. They are missing out because these kicks are great for basketball.

AZK1' s were everywhere in my league when they came out and then towards summer time when the prices dropped and they had some F&F's i swear everyother person was balling in them.

Originally Posted by asg528

what will be the next color way and wen will it be releasing?

MPLS in March( correct if I'm wrong Kobe experts), I like this one the best.
305727719.jpg

The MPLS colorway is the Grey/blue one.
That is the Lakers colorway.

Of course, I could be wrong

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

The MPLS colorway is the Grey/blue one.
That is the Lakers colorway.

Of course, I could be wrong
I'm aware that the ones I posted are the Lakers colorway, that's why I picked them up.

I'll take the Laker colorway T21D posted and I'll take the all-whites with black swoosh. I'll be set then. I have two pairs of Blk/Yellow rightnow.

Lakers are "supposedly" Aisa only! Nike has a tendency to release stuff later in the year to the US because either the shoes didn't selloverseas. e.g. all the lasered 2k3 on eastbay , and or label it a quickstrike to the US. They have geniuses that work @ nike
tongue.gif

Yeah, the Laker colorway/Grey is a China/Asia and HOH release.

But isn't there suppose to be a Laker Colorway GR?

0708tb2_kobebryant_1024x768.jpg
????

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by sole discretion

also for the guy asking how they look w/ a pair of jeans, not to clown you or anything but i think these would look ridiculous w/ jeans. and i'm glad the KB line has been geared towards on court performance and not necessarily an aesthetic point of view.
What league are u in? I've seen a bunch of people with ZK1s and ZK2s at the gym. There was a pic of neverwearthem with his ZK3s a couple pages back on RD with jeans and they looked dope.

i'm up in canada. no real slouchers in my league when it comes to kicks but the KB's have never been a popular shoe.

i really wish nike would release a black/maize colorway, i cant stress it enough.............it is THE kobe colorway

Back
Top Bottom