OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

Man, what if the scales had the same color changing material as the V's?
eek.gif

Whoa, thad be
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I'm hoping they will. Something like this, a PS, posted pages back:

zkvi01.jpg

*edit: Credit goes to Fresh Like Will, posted on page 103
happy.gif

Chaos V>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chaos VI
Such a disappointment. The colors are just plain and uninspiring.  Man, what if the scales had the same color changing material as the V's?
eek.gif

100% agree..... They aren't even close to being on the same level!!

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

great, more hype for the chaos.. thanks for the screen cap.. food for the beasts.
tired.gif
You're very welcome 
laugh.gif

If I can get the grinches off ndc after my shockwave crashed on google chrome, you can get the chaos with ease. It'll be an easy midnight cop on ndc. Yawn.

Originally Posted by jblock4

Such a disappointment. The colors are just plain and uninspiring.  Man, what if the scales had the same color changing material as the V's?
eek.gif

Agreed. Chaos Vs were my favorite shoe of 2010, and probably in my top 5 favorite shoes of all. The VI version does not compare.

I see a trend with the "Chaos" cw though:

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-chaos-joker-0.jpg

Nike_Zoom_Kobe_V_Chaos_1.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VI-Chaos.jpeg

The IV and VI seem to have the same color pallet. Maybe the VII will be more in line with the V's Chaos cw.

I like the Chaos VI more than the IV and V, so hopefully it's easy to cop for me
smile.gif
Any word on a USC colorway this year?

Just received my Grinches from Eastbay. These things are light as heck. When I lifted the package I was worried the box was empty.

Originally Posted by jblock4

eek.gif

On the same boat...I think the chaos are nice but very plain.

Originally Posted by phnrprman

Just received my Grinches from Eastbay. These things are light as heck. When I lifted the package I was worried the box was empty.

roll.gif

I got mine too! but they are a 7.5 and I wear a ten, so I took them out, admired them, put them back in with a new shipping label on them and they are off to the guy who paid me 260 off the bay 
roll.gif
, Im not a reseller but I was salty when eastbay didnt come through with my second size 10, so I figured I could sell whatever size theyd give me to buy another if I felt like it. NDC comes in tomorrow I believe 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lakers911

I like the Chaos VI more than the IV and V, so hopefully it's easy to cop for me
smile.gif

Can't wait to see a USC colorway. Completely forgot about those and hopefully an MPLS colorway this year.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by lakers911

smile.gif

Can't wait to see a USC colorway. Completely forgot about those and hopefully an MPLS colorway this year.
I think an MPLS colorway would def look dope on these.

Originally Posted by phnrprman

I thought I wuz the only 1,but I thought 1 shoe was missing.

Whats up everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster on this forum.

Just wanted to share some pics of the Rice CW I took. I'm def going to try to triple up on these!

Enjoy!

5321259260_708495d296_b.jpg

5321260258_56c4f58000_b.jpg

5321259460_5219e4b2a8_b.jpg

5321259578_370b700e86_b.jpg

5321259836_026144cc4d_b.jpg

5320656655_3106db7265_b.jpg

5321260314_109442d26e_b.jpg

Damn those Rice llookin good
30t6p3b.gif
might be difficult to pass on those, but I'll try to stay strong
laugh.gif

Starting to get aggravated, my Grinches from NDC still say origin scan in memphis, when I have an order I placed earlier that day for the wife and that one is already in cali. I'm hoping the grinches just missed a scan or something?

Darn Grinchs have been on a UPS truck since 6 am today. Ive never had a delivery this late, im hoping there are just a lot of deliveries due to the holidays.

Those Rice's are sick but not a must have IMO

I'm digging the upper on the Rice's, it's that damn green swoosh that kills it for me. Maybe I'll get a pair and send to c4 to get it repainted 
nerd.gif

By far the best shoe in the Rice line, but still gonna be a pass for me. I'd be down for Aces, but just can't rep Rice.

my fav of any Kobe VI i have seen yet.  something about them....but then again i love dunkman lebron 7 too, black w that green sole is nice

Originally Posted by wtfpogi

Whats up everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster on this forum.

Just wanted to share some pics of the Rice CW I took. I'm def going to try to triple up on these!

Enjoy!

5321259260_708495d296_b.jpg

5321260258_56c4f58000_b.jpg

5321259460_5219e4b2a8_b.jpg

5321259578_370b700e86_b.jpg

5321259836_026144cc4d_b.jpg

5320656655_3106db7265_b.jpg

5321260314_109442d26e_b.jpg

Nice CW, but it's way too close to a Celtics CW for me... triple pass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom