OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
By far the best Rice colorway imo..
pimp.gif

BIG MISTAKE getin the Grinches.........

now every shoe i see and have i compare to them and NONE of them are measuring up

long live THA GRINCH !

Jerelle.... Do you see what I'm looking at on this page??? And I'm not talking bout rices, I think your dilemma can be fixed/solve

What color are the laces on the grinch? Are they Volt?

If that green on the rices is a volt like, I'ma try swapping laces just to check em out.

But that green looks like an electric green from these new pics.

Not only are those the best Rice colorway of the Kobe line, but they are the best colorway so far IMO, of the VI's.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I'm digging the upper on the Rice's, it's that damn green swoosh that kills it for me. Maybe I'll get a pair and send to c4 to get it repainted 
nerd.gif

If my del sols turn out good, I'll post pics.  but we'll see how that goes...
I'm really liking the Rices.  such a crazy looking shoe.  I just don't like how it says Rice on the back, but no biggie

>> What color are the laces on the grinch? Are they Volt? <<

actually to me the laces on the grinches are volt, but not like the swoosh on the rices, imho

unless that swoosh is lighter than it seens in these pictures the swap wouldnt work

IMA ADDICTED TO THIS GREEN THANG goin on , the entire grinch shoe and the soles of the rices are mesmerising

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

is it just me or are there any people in here that think the rice colorway is just meh?

I'm 50/50 on them. I'm not jumping through hoops to get them.

Originally Posted by c4

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I'm digging the upper on the Rice's, it's that damn green swoosh that kills it for me. Maybe I'll get a pair and send to c4 to get it repainted 
nerd.gif

If my del sols turn out good, I'll post pics.  but we'll see how that goes...
I'm really liking the Rices.  such a crazy looking shoe.  I just don't like how it says Rice on the back, but no biggie

I wish they didn't say rice either but that shoe is sooo sick otherwise that I can deal with the rice name on it.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

BIG MISTAKE getin the Grinches.........

now every shoe i see and have i compare to them and NONE of them are measuring up

long live THA GRINCH !
That's an interesting concept that I hope Nike can capture with other dual zoom based shoes. It's not just a crazy colorway and upper. It combines that onto a solid foundation proven to work since 1996-97.

I mean you have some new kobe fans buying just the grinches. what happens when they put them on and compare to other shoes they have? They'll likely just want more Kobe VIs but from a technology standpoint, there are really only two other shoes that have dual zoom. soldier IVs and hyperdunks. If they made more appealing low cut basic shoes like these kobes with dual zoom, they'd branch out. I own some shoes that are so good and comfortable and just about perfect, that I dont own anything else. I own a half dozen of that one particular shoe.

I guess Nike is winning out no matter what. People will either buy 1 pair and hope for others as they pass on shoes like the hyperballer or buy 5 pairs of these kobe's and ignore the rest. There may be a reason people have complete hoards of kobes to wear... No other comparable shoes out there.

I'm probably the only one but....Those chaos are super boring to me, just way too plain like the IV's. I guess the Chaos V's are still the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom