OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

Don't lock the thread ijapino.

Not fair for the other thousands of members posting useful info...

Just ban the ones selling. It's been at a very minimal since y'all started enforcing it harder than ever.

Don't ruin it for the rest of us.

yea please dont lock this thread, god forbid NWT spends anymore of his time in the Lebron thread!! you'll cause a uprise like in Egypt; NWT will lead a revolution like the google exec in Egypt and we cant have that can we. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Got the email from eastbay that my order will not be fulfilled.
Why am I not surprised.
I am sorry to hear that. 
frown.gif
  Please send us a private message so we can assist you.

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

just putting this out there..

got my 3Ds yesterday (from eastbay), and as i put the right shoe on, i hear a little rip. the threads used to put the sock liner and tongue on the lateral side of the shoe slightly ripped apart. 

so i emailed nike, and they said to contact eastbay to get a replacement (yeah right, with a limited shoe like this theres no way in hell i would get a replacement pair) or to contact nike again and set up an arrangement for a voucher.

in the end, i just got some thread and sewed the area with the loose threads up.

that was the first defected nike item i have ever received.
Unfortunately, the 3D's are completely sold out, so we would not be able to do an exchange for you.
frown.gif
  Hopefully Nike will be able to you send you a replacement, if they have one.  Otherwise, you can send them back to us for a full refund.  Just send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can assist you.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Im glad ijapino suspended those dudes, maybe it'll teach more of the lurkers/new people to quit coming in here with that mess.

The BHM's are really $175 or was someone joking? If so it makes them that much easier to pass on! The snow finally starts to melt and not its just a mud pit everywhere I walk, Can't wait to wear all these new kobes
frown.gif

Wonder who got suspended? Hey im still new..well kinda this is my 2nd week here
smile.gif
for ppl who ask if the shoes laces on the asg are long they are very long

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Im glad ijapino suspended those dudes, maybe it'll teach more of the lurkers/new people to quit coming in here with that mess.

The BHM's are really $175 or was someone joking? If so it makes them that much easier to pass on! The snow finally starts to melt and not its just a mud pit everywhere I walk, Can't wait to wear all these new kobes
frown.gif

Wonder who got suspended? Hey im still new..well kinda this is my 2nd week here
smile.gif
for ppl who ask if the shoes laces on the asg are long they are very long
haha when I meant new I was referring to the dudes that come in the day of/after a release trying to sell/buy but you've never seen them before or again.  You're a regular here 
pimp.gif

So tempted to wear my East LA's today 
mad.gif
mad.gif
  Having to walk around campus sucks with mud

I swear people are straight up panicking to get these shoes. Since I have been scammed on ebay for my first pair of OCs and have to battle to get my money back I was gonna go ahead and cop another pair today for 250. I go back to get them and they are sold. The buy it nows are starting to go way above that now. We are all sick.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

it's just shoes dude. Move onto the next

I cant man.  The OCs are by far the best VI we have seen.  I would almost say they are one of the most beautiful shoes I have ever seen.  I am not buying another shoe til I have them in my hand.  I passed on the All Stars cuz I still havent gotten my OCs.  Its gonna kill me to pass on Playoff 13's next weekend if I dont get some OCs by then.  All focus and funds are now being directed to getting my OCs haha.

im with you marley the OC's are amazing i must say. thanks to and NTer i should be getting mine next week hopefully if it goes through.

Originally Posted by marley

I cant man.  The OCs are by far the best VI we have seen.  I would almost say they are one of the most beautiful shoes I have ever seen.  I am not buying another shoe til I have them in my hand.  I passed on the All Stars cuz I still havent gotten my OCs.  Its gonna kill me to pass on Playoff 13's next weekend if I dont get some OCs by then.  All focus and funds are now being directed to getting my OCs haha.

That's dedication my brotha:smile: That's how I felt about my 3D's! I was mad missing out, but I was looking hard; now I got 2 pairs..
tongue.gif
Funds are low, but will attempt to grab a second pair of OCs; such a beautiful colorway
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

im with you marley the OC's are amazing i must say. thanks to and NTer i should be getting mine next week hopefully if it goes through.
Congrats man.  Hope it comes through for you.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

That's dedication my brotha:smile: That's how I felt about my 3D's! I was mad missing out, but I was looking hard; now I got 2 pairs..
tongue.gif
I hope I get that lucky Rod.  2 pairs of OCs would be great.  I wanna go back and grab some East LAs but not til the OCs are secured.  Still cant believe dude on ebay ripped me off.

I'd have the same mentality as you Marley.... OCs are just ... Amazing.... Orange.... So dope.

And I can honestly say.... These OCs are definitely one of the nicest shoes I've seen in a Loooooong time for sure. The Dark Knights were beautiful but these OCs are just, something else. DKs still take the cake at the end of the day but the OCs man....
pimp.gif

Is anyone attending Jam Session tomorrow morning at 9am when doors open? I'll be there in either grinches or 3Ds on cargo shorts and a Canon DSLR around my shoulder. 5'7'' filipino... it'll be cool to see some of you guys there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom