OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by KenJi714

it's just shoes dude. Move onto the next

I cant man.  The OCs are by far the best VI we have seen.  I would almost say they are one of the most beautiful shoes I have ever seen.  I am not buying another shoe til I have them in my hand.  I passed on the All Stars cuz I still havent gotten my OCs.  Its gonna kill me to pass on Playoff 13's next weekend if I dont get some OCs by then.  All focus and funds are now being directed to getting my OCs haha.

That's dedication my brotha:smile: That's how I felt about my 3D's! I was mad missing out, but I was looking hard; now I got 2 pairs..
tongue.gif
I hope I get that lucky Rod.  2 pairs of OCs would be great.  I wanna go back and grab some East LAs but not til the OCs are secured.  Still cant believe dude on ebay ripped me off.

if it makes u feel any better, i feel the same way you do. i still havent tracked down a pair for a price im willing to pay.  and i think the OC kobe VI may even be my favorite......dare i say it......ever. but that doesnt make me want to pay $240 either
eyes.gif

Same. Not trying to pay that much.

If you guys wear a size 13, eBay user unkledunksb has a couple of DS pairs available. If you ask him for a private auction or PayPal invoice, he'll give 'em to you for $200 shipped. I got my size 9 from the seller that way and ships insanely fast.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Nobody interested where they are from? When I see just picked these up it sound a like they just walked into footlocker or they were dropped on their doorstep.

Nope, not interested in where they getting their BHM from. Don't care for the shoe, don't care where they got them.

Congrats on em though.

Yeah nobody cares!

I'm sure you guy's are sick of my complaining already, and on that note, I truly apologize. I am not a negative/spiteful, hateful person in general, especially when not being able to obtain a SNEAKER nonetheless... BUT, here is where things get very uneasy for me.
I called up NIKE, got a cool guy on the phone willing to help me out on the OC's , and stock locating, etc... Went top to bottom for me through the US's stock at Nike stores.. He said, you may be in luck, LA and Santa Monica are showing, 10.5 11, 11.5 on up... So I quickly call them up after thanking him immensely, and this is after calling half the countries Nike stores as well. LA is sold out, okay... I call up Santa Monica, woman who is very nice helps me out, I tell her I spoke with Nike and that they 'should' have these sizes in stock.. She say's okay hold on i'll check, comes back on the phone, I have a size 11.. I AM ECSTATIC at the moment... With my next leading question , I then get a little scare dto ask it in fear of her response, "can you please do a phone order for me"... She proceeds to ask her manager and put me on hold. Coming back, and with my fear of her answer, it is exactly what I expect, "sorry sir we cannot ship them", my retort immediately is then, how come? Company policy is you are allowed to ship out a sneaker 2 day's after it's release date, REGARDLESS of if availability and 'limited' nature. I say can you please put a manager on the phone, okay she said. Guy picks up, with a brash undertone.. Sir, can you please explain to me why you cannot ship these to me? OH, well, it's limited and ............ And? Well we just can't.. I said , I know your company policy and 2 day's after the release, you are ALLOWED to sell it to me, by phone order and out of state. He said, well you can come pick it up... At this point i'm like, I AM DOING A PHONE ORDER BECAUSE I AM IN NY, and I can't find a pair anywhere.. I called first, first come first serve, you are now liable to sell it to me under company policy with my intent of purchase and expressed interest in purchase. He say's, well  I can't, and hangs up.... ARE YOU F'NG KIDDING ME? I call up NIKE and file a complain, she calls on the other line the store, while i'm on hold, to get an answer as to why they cannot sell it. He say's, we aren't doing phone orders today........... I have had it with NIKE in every aspect, i'm done.

Wish everyone well, i'm taking a leave of absence from the site and buying sneakers. I just can't deal with the rudeness, aggravation, hassle, poor business ethics, etc.....

mad.gif

bhm  are alright i can go with or without. kinda wish the scales werent dull. shoe def coulve been better imo.

For guys looking for OCs, have you guys tried Footaction @ Westfield Main Place (Santa Ana)? That's where I got mine Tuesday..don't know if they still have them.. Also try Foot locker in the same mall.. I heard they were "suppose"to get them.

got a pair of those socks from the local ftl...curious to see how they feel.

Kobe's jersey & shoes sales are gonna skyrocket after this weekend...everyone in ftl was lookin for a swingman jersey, shoes & stuff...

so correct me if im wrong, but next big kobe release is going to be the kobe vi rice and chinas on march 5th right?

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

I'm sure you guy's are sick of my complaining already, and on that note, I truly apologize. I am not a negative/spiteful, hateful person in general, especially when not being able to obtain a SNEAKER nonetheless... BUT, here is where things get very uneasy for me.
I called up NIKE, got a cool guy on the phone willing to help me out on the OC's , and stock locating, etc... Went top to bottom for me through the US's stock at Nike stores.. He said, you may be in luck, LA and Santa Monica are showing, 10.5 11, 11.5 on up... So I quickly call them up after thanking him immensely, and this is after calling half the countries Nike stores as well. LA is sold out, okay... I call up Santa Monica, woman who is very nice helps me out, I tell her I spoke with Nike and that they 'should' have these sizes in stock.. She say's okay hold on i'll check, comes back on the phone, I have a size 11.. I AM ECSTATIC at the moment... With my next leading question , I then get a little scare dto ask it in fear of her response, "can you please do a phone order for me"... She proceeds to ask her manager and put me on hold. Coming back, and with my fear of her answer, it is exactly what I expect, "sorry sir we cannot ship them", my retort immediately is then, how come? Company policy is you are allowed to ship out a sneaker 2 day's after it's release date, REGARDLESS of if availability and 'limited' nature. I say can you please put a manager on the phone, okay she said. Guy picks up, with a brash undertone.. Sir, can you please explain to me why you cannot ship these to me? OH, well, it's limited and ............ And? Well we just can't.. I said , I know your company policy and 2 day's after the release, you are ALLOWED to sell it to me, by phone order and out of state. He said, well you can come pick it up... At this point i'm like, I AM DOING A PHONE ORDER BECAUSE I AM IN NY, and I can't find a pair anywhere.. I called first, first come first serve, you are now liable to sell it to me under company policy with my intent of purchase and expressed interest in purchase. He say's, well  I can't, and hangs up.... ARE YOU F'NG KIDDING ME? I call up NIKE and file a complain, she calls on the other line the store, while i'm on hold, to get an answer as to why they cannot sell it. He say's, we aren't doing phone orders today........... I have had it with NIKE in every aspect, i'm done.

Wish everyone well, i'm taking a leave of absence from the site and buying sneakers. I just can't deal with the rudeness, aggravation, hassle, poor business ethics, etc.....

mad.gif

thats garbage man sorry to hear that man.

Barely posting up pics from yesterday but thanks to my boii, he came through for me..thanks brotha!! 
pimp.gif
copped from HOH LA.
Nothing new....
laugh.gif

Heard a rumor that they might do dark knight or bruce lee kobe vi's....anyone hear that too? the dark knight V's are actually the ones that got me into kobes heh

iLLGT2- sorry to hear that man. i can't stand it when i/we know a company's policy but they wont turn over for the customer. It's not always their fault so i don't sweat it for too long. Hope you get your pair at a fair price!

only thing with the ASG's is that i wish the tongue was different. I think a red logo would've sufficed.

Originally Posted by c4

Originally Posted by DFABIX

BTW, ASG'S still available at quite a few ftl's.

You get a pair?  
Whut up my man!!!!!
Naw, I didn't really like them when I saw them....
I liked the tongue saying "West" (but you know I'm particular to this side....)
outside of that, I kinda side with my homie who said "it looks like the color of a whoopi cushion"....
laugh.gif

....I would've picked up some OC's if they were avail....

I will stay lowpro on the rest of these releases and see what I can cop at the outlets....still bummed my grinches aren't snug like the ela's....

you scoop a pair? or have one of these beasts on here scoop you up one?

Welp, just sent an offer for OCs
ohwell.gif
kinda hoping he doesn't accept lol. Don't want to spend the $$, but want the shoes now.

Originally Posted by stackdatdough

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by stackdatdough

got them 02/16/11 for $145

nice pick up!
where did u got them man?

i wnt to pick up my pair already... don't wnt to wait.
a place that i avoid ast all costs... premium goods in houston. lol. they're all arrogant there. the owner Jen can get it though. lol

i see.
thanks for telling, but i m nowhere close to there... =[

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Del Sol's are gone on NDC/Swoosh.

u r rite...
dont see them anymore...

and eastbay had ran out for a while already.

tht makes me don't want to wear my second pair to ball anymore... these shoes are too beautiful

^^^ Yeah, after some of the pics I've seen on here of the OCs, I gotta get them too. They're just too nice. I guess I'm gonna go the ebay route. sent u a pm

D- hope you're good. Yeah, I missed the ASGs online and then at NT and HoH
laugh.gif
But ended up getting them from someone on here. lol @ color of a whoopi cushion

Originally Posted by imxedward

ended up liking these more than i thought black laces >

sorry to say it... but these black laces on those shoes r ewww for me... no go at all~
i think one of the sparkling things from these ASG VIs are the laces... just like those IVs laces, so beautiful, POP IVs, CD IVs 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

My collection so far:

Waiting on my East LAs. Concords are my favorite so far, followed closely by the Sunsets.

pimp.gif
 O my god, nice counter-top!

Seriously, nice pics.  The All-Stars are my favorite in that grouping.  The LAs will add some good color to the fam.

at my HOH in Ohio they already have them which is a good thing. Not gonna release until late next week as scheduled. They got less than 30 pairs so I'd call that pretty limited.

I just copped my 3D's off ebay for $158.54 (finally used $50 giftcard+ $6.45 ebates cashback)!!! That's only $10 over retail which I'd spend more on gas driving around trying to get em. Thank you Jesus!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom