OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by trunkz550

I just copped my 3D's off ebay for $158.54 (finally used $50 giftcard+ $6.45 ebates cashback)!!! That's only $10 over retail which I'd spend more on gas driving around trying to get em. Thank you Jesus!!! lol

waaaa? what size are u?

I just copped my 3D's off ebay for $158.54 (finally used $50 giftcard+ $6.45 ebates cashback)!!! That's only $10 over retail which I'd spend more on gas driving around trying to get em. Thank you Jesus!!! lol
roll.gif
you crack me up. glad you got them

Well done 550.  3Ds arent for me but I am sniffing some Chinas any day now- been hounding my USPS carrier and UPS dude all week.  Glad you were able to get what you wanted on the reasonable.  Always a plus.  Good luck to everyone on what they're in search of- I have a feeling when all the ASW dust settles, most folks with a little use of their resources, will get what they want.

I still don't see the beauty behind the OC ? What are you going to wear with it ? OC is strictly for ball and that's it.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Well done 550.  3Ds arent for me but I am sniffing some Chinas any day now- been hounding my USPS carrier and UPS dude all week.  Glad you were able to get what you wanted on the reasonable.  Always a plus.  Good luck to everyone on what they're in search of- I have a feeling when all the ASW dust settles, most folks with a little use of their resources, will get what they want.

You're gonna love those Chinas man. I just posted pics of mine yesterday that I got from China. Was lucky to get them without a ridiculous price

^i dont think OCs are for balling...
they r too bright to ball-in, plus the theme is not really for balling?

i m having the same question for myself... i start liking the OCs more now, they looked real nice in details, but really can't think of anything that i can wear with them casually... n they r pretty orange... orange never plays a big part in apparels of my life
except when i was in 8th-9th grade... i had a while obsessed the orange color outfits... maybe Netherlands soccer team will do it?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my friend. They look like shoes to wear casually on a nice day. Throw on some cargo shorts, a nice polo with just a tiny bit of orange, then you're good to go.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

^i dont think OCs are for balling...
they r too bright to ball-in, plus the theme is not really for balling?

i m having the same question for myself... i start liking the OCs more now, they looked real nice in details, but really can't think of anything that i can wear with them casually... n they r pretty orange... orange never plays a big part in apparels of my life
except when i was in 8th-9th grade... i had a while obsessed the orange color outfits... maybe Netherlands soccer team will do it?
Oh my goodness.  My head hurts after reading this....

OCs for balling?!?!?! Naawwwww... They ARE just basketball shoes...  That definitely does not fit in the theme of balling...

TRBO: Nice Chinas man!! I'm jealous... Where did you get 'em?  My Lunar Racers should be waiting for me after work!

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my friend. They look like shoes to wear casually on a nice day. Throw on some cargo shorts, a nice polo with just a tiny bit of orange, then you're good to go.

pimp.gif

Nice pics of the Chinas BTW! They looked so clean! I think Grinch laces would look perfect 'cuz of the color of the Shozuko...

And Nice Collection pics back there... I'ma post my updated ones in a lil bit...

Abstractability: got them from the UK before I knew they were dropping here. Take care of the Lunar Racers. They are some nice shoes.

Adrian:
Thank you for taking the words out of my mouth bro.

I wear everything casual as I don't ball as much, but ZKVI any colorway=Balling shoe. I mean, just cause it's a colorway that Kobe himself hasn't worn on the court
don't mean they aren't for balling.

TRBO: For sure man. Can't wait to wear 'em (after this rain stops
30t6p3b.gif
)

V1nsanity3: I got you bro.... I'm starting to be on here more lately... smh.. hahahha.. Reminds me of last year when the ZKVs were releasing like crazy....

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

ptngina your pics are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
of the chinas. I can't wait for march 5th now. 

Yea it's gonna be crazy online release.
With the china's and rice's dropping at the same time.
I don't know how the online release is gonna work if you want to cop both.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

I still don't see the beauty behind the OC ? What are you going to wear with it ? OC is strictly for ball and that's it.
I guess the same could be asked of what do you wear with your Creamsicle KD2s, your Grinch Kobe 6s, your Doerenbacher AJ 6s, DB 3s, eggplant foams, Tebow Trainer 1.2s, etc.... you get the point.  With colored shoes such as these, you wear whatever works.  For some it may be jeans, others shorts, maybe some like to wear grey sweatpants or plain sweatpants with 'em.  Who knows. Its a shoe, just like a hat, or some glasses, or even a belt.  You wear what is uniquely you and what you feel works best with your style. There is plenty of Nike college gear that would go great with the OCs. My Syracuse and Oregon State shirts come to mind off the top of my head, but I can see how these may not be for everyone.  I feel that way about the 3Ds. I would wear them with khakis or jeans, or shorts, but ultimately I don't care for how they look that much so its a pass for me.  I can see how some might not like the OCs for the same reasons.  I personally will wear them with cargo shorts, basketball shorts, jeans, and maybe even a speedo
happy.gif
- just kidding.
happy.gif
  I don't know how often we'll see an orange based Kobe of any number so I am all over the OCs.  

Simple:
Have two different web browsers open (i.e. Firefox and Internet Explorer)
One browser searches for the Rice and the other: Chinas
Also, as Eastbay Ray would put it: call at the same time to increase your chances

Bryscooplaygrifhold:
Your point is exactly what I was getting at.
It is a basketball shoe... so for BALL, yes they are for that.
But wear them casually, it's ok. No one's going to be harmed if you do.
but to say that they're not FOR basketball, as an individual stated, because they are too bright is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom