OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

called the NYC FTL yesterday so they could ship a pair of ASG's to the store near me in Mass, dude called me today and told me they were in
pimp.gif

these asg's are too ill...reminds me of some Dr. pepper or cherry coke
laugh.gif

def gonna take these with me on spring break in FLA
pimp.gif
Glad you got your pair homie 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

9rn7f6.jpg

btw i always smell new shoes. i notice kobe shoe's smell the freshest. all new kobes Smells so DS for a while, i love it.
same here! loved the DS smell! I don't know if it's just me but the asg smelled different from the others for me.
but yeah, they do smell like DS for some time. maybe a week or so... I smell kobes like I used to smell the OG Js
back in the day.
the DS scent is
pimp.gif

I hope this new job goes thru for me 'cause big pay increase then I'm def working on getting my kobe collection right . . . Can anyone point me in the direction to get some All-stars or East LA's my gf is getting them for me as a last minute v-day gift 

MMoreno....you got sz 11 3Ds? I was about 8 or so people back when they opened the doors, and when I got in they said they only got 5 pairs of sz 9 in 3Ds
30t6p3b.gif
I wonder what other sizes they had that they didn't feel like mentioning
eyes.gif

God, this thread absolutely flies! went out for the afternoon come back and its jumped like 10 pages. Crazy! I like the white Chinas better than the silver chinas..reminding me of the new dunkman lebrons!

Originally Posted by s dubl

MMoreno....you got sz 11 3Ds? I was about 8 or so people back when they opened the doors, and when I got in they said they only got 5 pairs of sz 9 in 3Ds
30t6p3b.gif
I wonder what other sizes they had that they didn't feel like mentioning
eyes.gif

Sorry to hear man sad they always hold stuf like that...

Originally Posted by kingferic

With the rate that this thread is going it may reach 1000 pages by the end of the week.
I agree.  It seems like everytime I come back in I have 10 pages to catch up on.  It prolly goes up about 25-30 pages a day.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Did anyone get any emails from KB24?

Hoping my shoes arrive this week.

No emails yet, like stated before I ordered from them once and got my item before the confirmation.  Keep hope alive I believe we will get our shoes. Not this week though 
ohwell.gif

Don't say that!
laugh.gif

Well either way works for me, don't care if they arrive this week or next, as long as I get my OC's I am a happy man.

Btw, what shipping method do they use? Priority Mail?

When I ordered my Big Stages from them last year, they were sent by USPS priority. But it only took less than a week for me to get them. Guess things have changed...

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

When I ordered my Big Stages from them last year, they were sent by USPS priority. But it only took less than a week for me to get them. Guess things have changed...

Same thing I heard from someone else, that when they ordered their BS Aways they had them 4 days later...well I'm keeping hope alive that they'll arrive this week.

Who says VI's dont look good with pants? Not everybody in here is a full-time hooper, lol, so casual wear is a MUST.
74516a1ee6e1ae370b3546218cb28290f6befa5d.jpg

Khaki 511 Cords with my ASG's sz 8.5 (only trying em on)
I was able to stock locate my size 8 thru FA from a store in Cali (South Bay/Carson), hopefully they fulfill my order (im in the DC/MD/VA area), so these will/can/should go to an NTer soon....
@KbWitness, get at me about those 3D's....
glasses.gif

Next weekend is going to be TOUGH on my wallet, smh...
mad.gif

Anybody care to check the vault today for 3d's or OC's
wink.gif
? PM a brotha...
Being in the "DMV" (as much as i hate that term) which gets no Kobe love from Nike/FL/FA FTL
eyes.gif

I e-mailed them on the weekend and got an automated e-mail back saying they'd contact me in 24 hours....Been like 4 days now.
laugh.gif

I expected this from all the talk about the website. I've never ordered from them before since I always miss out, but I hope I get them this week.

The wait is killing me simply because I don't know if my order will go through.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I e-mailed them on the weekend and got an automated e-mail back saying they'd contact me in 24 hours....Been like 4 days now.
laugh.gif

I expected this from all the talk about the website. I've never ordered from them before since I always miss out, but I hope I get them this week.

The wait is killing me simply because I don't know if my order will go through.

I did too
laugh.gif
. If my order doesn't go through...I will be salty. But I will end up paying reseller price for the OC. I must have.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Shannon Brown rockin the "POP"..

they're just the home del-soles. if they were POPs they would be strictly worn in the playoffs, hence the name.. playoff pack

Sup with that dumb %#! lacing job?
In the great words of Rocko (a rapper, google him
grin.gif
), "You just do you; I'ma do me, I'ma do me, I'ma do me" 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom