OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by xtianp

It's killing me that I passed on the OCs at the Vault...then all these dope pics on here? ugh...

these are my consolation though...
I'd say your consolation prize is better 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

Originally Posted by The Kobe Show

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Don't understand all the hate on the East LA's. Haha. I love em.

A-greed!! I love mine!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Haven't really had a chance to wear them yet... waiting for the good weather!!
i love mine too.. i think they are underrated colorway. they look better in person than in pics.

My Red tip from my shoe lace fell off! Where can i buy the red Nike save lives ?

I got mine at the Nike store when I picked them up but I don't like them.

How come? Too bright? I need somd blue ones similar to them but i find it easier sticking some red ones.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

psssssssssst this thread will hit 1000 by the end of this weekend!!! wish my car hadn't f*****up on me i wouldve grabed a pair of east LA or Del Sol...anywho a quick pic of my WU tee and OC
damn, now I wish I got that T also
ohwell.gif

the 36 chambers T is gon look fresh with my Del Sols though
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

How come? Too bright? I need somd blue ones similar to them but i find it easier sticking some red ones.

A shade to dark if anything. And they're a little to short.

I wonder how many CW's will come out for the VI's. The V's had like 40 or 50....which is crazy

With all this talk about how huge the thread is, anyone wanna help me out?
I just saw the seperate thread mentioning Kobe Elite socks. Someone mentioned there were pictures in here.  Anyone have a general idea of what page that was on? 

Doesn't have to be exact but I don't want to have to go through a ton of pages just to find a picture of some socks.

Man, it was a long while ago.

To the poster asking about the [RED] Nike laces, you can order them from nike store for cheap.

Originally Posted by Wings90

I just saw the seperate thread mentioning Kobe Elite socks. Someone mentioned there were pictures in here.  Anyone have a general idea of what page that was on? 

Doesn't have to be exact but I don't want to have to go through a ton of pages just to find a picture of some socks.

I have no idea what page in here, but Im pretty sure there are some pics on one of the more recent pages in the elite sock thread...

Originally Posted by s dubl

I have no idea what page in here, but Im pretty sure there are some pics on one of the more recent pages in the elite sock thread...

We got those pics in friday I think...so idk try around the 880 or 900 page

Originally Posted by s dubl

Thanks. That was definitely easier to find.

Got my Tax return today (suprisingly, i just did it last week), will be getting my state return, and on 3/4 I get paid. I'm READY for the 3/5 releases!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOO MANY RELEASES!!!! I REGRET SELLING MY EAST LA'S..AND AFTER SEEING PICTURES OF THE OC'S, I'M REALLY MAD AT MYSELF FOR NOT PULLING THE TRIGGER!SMH

SO glad I pulled the trigger on OC's and East LA's this week. Ended up buying from resellers for $195 OC's and $170 East LA's shipped. Not many opportunities in Ohio on ASG's other than reds I got at HOH. Sooo, 3/4 on the pack. Gonna pass on Rice's (yeah right) and go for China's and Duke's. I tried for two weeks to hate the OC's AND East LA's and have both. Is crack cheaper to be addicted to??????

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

i was finnnnnalllly able to get a pair of oc's for a great price...190 shipped
smokin.gif
thats pretty good deal!!! congrats that you got your pair
pimp.gif

seems like every colorway gets major love. its a great design. not sure about durability. got my asg in today. 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom