OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Duke's
eek.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

Sad that the Rice's dropped in N.Y first well at least i got grinch's for now
so jealous of the livestrongs!!!! i wish i had a pair...

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Livestrongs > any kobe vi.

roll.gif

hypebeasting at its finest 
just cause they didn't release doesn't make them good. they're just yellow, wait too plain 
indifferent.gif

go ID yourself a pair of livestrong V's or VI's

nice polo to match the shoes but if you walked into the street anyone you would get some false perceptions from people. would fit right if you acting in 'how the grinch stole christmas'

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

nice polo to match the shoes but if you walked into the street anyone you would get some false perceptions from people. would fit right if you acting in 'how the grinch stole christmas'

I respect everyone's opinion but it can be pulled off...I've seen worse in some of these wack tee's that others have been posting...IMO

Saw the Chinas or Chaos in person today.. not that as great as I thought they would be. Could cop. Del Sol's are still the best CW IMO

Ebay prices for OCs are going through the roof on the few pairs that are out there. Glad I jumped on a pair on there yesterday for only 230.00. They are going way above that already.

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

Yes! I'm 4-4 on Kobe vi's!!! Tried 4 times, got punched in the junk four straight times. After pouting for about 15 minutes this afternoon for missing OC's, went to local FTL to cop Del Sols. SOLD OUT! Luckily FA had them so I'm now wearing them telling myself how much better they look than those OC's anyways. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt....................

That makes absolutely no sense....you missed out on some and you are 4-4? 

SARCASM........... I am 4-4 at failing! Missed out on Grinch's (bought later from Kicks-Crew), LA's, 3D's, and OC's.  My failure rate is perfect, meaning I suck at getting the tough ones. Capping on myself for missing. Nuff said?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

Yes! I'm 4-4 on Kobe vi's!!! Tried 4 times, got punched in the junk four straight times. After pouting for about 15 minutes this afternoon for missing OC's, went to local FTL to cop Del Sols. SOLD OUT! Luckily FA had them so I'm now wearing them telling myself how much better they look than those OC's anyways. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt....................

That makes absolutely no sense....you missed out on some and you are 4-4? 
Think he was being facetious(sp?) sorry- making light of the fact that he was 4-4 at Striking OUT on Kobe 6s, then to add insult to injury, his size was sold out of DEL SOLS upon 1st try.  All is well though as he did find his size elsewhere.  My consolation prize will hopefully by Chinas at week's end.  We will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom