OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice, still on the fence with the BHM.... but guess i have to pass
just picked up OC's thanks to shaun hah.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I might be one of the only ones who thinks OC's > Grinch.

I think they're the most unique. Cool colorways with inspiration behind them. So glad I have both. I really need the Chinas and 3D's to have all the ones I want. Not really at all interested in East LA's or BHM's.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Personal stash.
Sick Collection
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Still mad at myself for not picking up a pair yet
30t6p3b.gif
. I need to those grey/blue TB's soon. Might have to buy them next month.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Still mad at myself for not picking up a pair yet
30t6p3b.gif
. I need to those grey/blue TB's soon. Might have to buy them next month.
Yeah, I was holding out on these but gave in.....Got the Del Sols and Concords.....Simple n clean.....
The hunt for OCs and Chinas begin.......
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Don't understand all the hate on the East LA's. Haha. I love em.

A-greed!! I love mine!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Haven't really had a chance to wear them yet... waiting for the good weather!!

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Add me to that small group

Wait a second, could it be? And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack.

I thought I was going to catch lightning in a bottle at the Vault and get the 3ds in my size 11 today. Got there around 5:15 and there were only 2 people in front of me. It was too good to be true, small sizes only. Congrats to those who were able to get their pair(s)

Yep, my friend hooked me up with a 2nd pair of 3D's from the vault today, can't wait to get em. Could have got the OC's as well/instead but just don't feel them at all

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

I thought I was going to catch lightning in a bottle at the Vault and get the 3ds in my size 11 today. Got there around 5:15 and there were only 2 people in front of me. It was too good to be true, small sizes only. Congrats to those who were able to get their pair(s)
ok, all this California-living is driving me nuts.  OCs and 3Ds are pretty much nonexistent in my neck of the woods, literally, and in Cali it's like a run to the grocery store.  
44625ede6599d3588d44ba35174c9ea617f5bd9.gif

kobeoverbron wrote:
grinch>oc

this.
WITNESSkb24 wrote:
nikeairon wrote:
OCs for Grinches...Fair trade?

yes sir 
pimp.gif

This.
DavidLeex84 wrote:
nikeairon wrote:
OCs for Grinches...Fair trade?

I'll trade my oc's for grinches Anyday. 

And this.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Yep, my friend hooked me up with a 2nd pair of 3D's from the vault today, can't wait to get em. Could have got the OC's as well/instead but just don't feel them at all
witness, thought you liked the OCs man? what changed your mind?

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Add me to that small group

Wait a second, could it be? And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack.
The gang is being formed.  You all should just wear matching shirts. 
laugh.gif

9a5159e8943c8141726fb44d15b8f5629d4c3a1.png

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

so is there any word on if the chinas will a GR or a limited release?
I don't think there's any official word out yet. I've seen guys post that they will be a limited release for the US, but then UK has had them pretty much as a GR or limited GR since the holidays. I think most people are speculating that they're going to be a limited release, but probably not as limited as the 3Ds/OCs were. I highly highly doubt they're going to be a full blown GR like the Del Sols or Concords though.

9rn7f6.jpg

btw i always smell new shoes. i notice kobe shoe's smell the freshest. all new kobes Smells so DS for a while, i love it.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

9rn7f6.jpg

btw i always smell new shoes. i notice kobe shoe's smell the freshest. all new kobes Smells so DS for a while, i love it.
same here! loved the DS smell! I don't know if it's just me but the asg smelled different from the others for me.
but yeah, they do smell like DS for some time. maybe a week or so... I smell kobes like I used to smell the OG Js
back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom