OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

That upper looks good, I like how with the VI and these ones they do something other than just showing the flywire b/c that look has gotten old

And while I don't like Kobe as a player, I can always appreciate his shoes and the innovation in all of them

That upper looks good, I like how with the VI and these ones they do something other than just showing the flywire b/c that look has gotten old

And while I don't like Kobe as a player, I can always appreciate his shoes and the innovation in all of them

There looks to be some type of Ankle Brace incorporated into the shoe, much like the V prototypes...Once again the concept looks great.

There looks to be some type of Ankle Brace incorporated into the shoe, much like the V prototypes...Once again the concept looks great.

looks good so far!!!

the mid part reminds me of the ZK1...i hope it becomes a mid but its not done yet so well see

looks good so far!!!

the mid part reminds me of the ZK1...i hope it becomes a mid but its not done yet so well see

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

i see that as well
V prototypes? pics?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

i see that as well
V prototypes? pics?

These look very interesting to say the least. Hard to judge a prototype though. Not sure how I feel about these. I am glad to see they didn't switch to a mid

These look very interesting to say the least. Hard to judge a prototype though. Not sure how I feel about these. I am glad to see they didn't switch to a mid

Originally Posted by LA KB24

looks good so far!!!

Came in here to say that it reminds me of the ZK1s too

Originally Posted by LA KB24

looks good so far!!!

Came in here to say that it reminds me of the ZK1s too

i have to be on the first page of this thread. expecting this thread to get to 2,000 pages. anyways, im not liking them, hopefully they change em up

i have to be on the first page of this thread. expecting this thread to get to 2,000 pages. anyways, im not liking them, hopefully they change em up

Back
Top Bottom