OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

I really want the Kobe 7 Xmas edition but being in Canada theres next to 0 chance I'll be able to get them. RD Xmas day?

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

I really want the Kobe 7 Xmas edition but being in Canada theres next to 0 chance I'll be able to get them. RD Xmas day?

0 chance? i wouldn't say that man, the grinches were here in toronto last year... so there's a big chance they'll be here again. 
i think it took them a few weeks to sell out though. 

Those chaos are terrible. Theyll look cool once and then be done. They won't hold up like the chaos v.

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

0 chance? i wouldn't say that man, the grinches were here in toronto last year... so there's a big chance they'll be here again. 
i think it took them a few weeks to sell out though. 

Those chaos are terrible. Theyll look cool once and then be done. They won't hold up like the chaos v.

"I got an email yesterday that the XMAS Brons, Kobes and Durants will all release on the 24, christmas eve. At least they are in Canada, but Im sure its the same for you guys in the US."

what someone said in the lebron thread, what day did the grinches release last year? probably will be the same as those were. 
RMK store has the release date at Dec. 25th and ship date of Dec. 29th...

"I got an email yesterday that the XMAS Brons, Kobes and Durants will all release on the 24, christmas eve. At least they are in Canada, but Im sure its the same for you guys in the US."

what someone said in the lebron thread, what day did the grinches release last year? probably will be the same as those were. 

Originally Posted by jst628

Grinches released on the 26th I think.

Grinches released on the 26th I think.

My girl asked me if I'm getting the Concords or Christmas Kobe's? Ha! I plead the Fifth...
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

They ain't bad.

SICK! I know they'll look better with the other insole/tongue.   
roll.gif

Some people will literally slurp anything Nike throws a Kobe/LeBron tag on.

These are hideous.
QFT. One of the worst CWs of any sneaker since the basketball leather jordan 22s
laugh.gif
. I liked the grinches last year, but these are terrible. If you put any other player's name on those, it'd be all
sick.gif
s

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

They ain't bad.

SICK! I know they'll look better with the other insole/tongue.   
roll.gif

Some people will literally slurp anything Nike throws a Kobe/LeBron tag on.

These are hideous.
QFT. One of the worst CWs of any sneaker since the basketball leather jordan 22s
laugh.gif
. I liked the grinches last year, but these are terrible. If you put any other player's name on those, it'd be all
sick.gif
s

The chaos with the sleeve and red laces has too much going on. I better it would look better with volt laces and a tongue.

The chaos with the sleeve and red laces has too much going on. I better it would look better with volt laces and a tongue.

I can't wait to see actual pics. I've gotten the past two Christmas day shoes and I'm leaning towards making it 3-3.

I can't wait to see actual pics. I've gotten the past two Christmas day shoes and I'm leaning towards making it 3-3.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

they come with a purple tongue also... maybe they'll come with a second pair of laces like the grinches.

they come with a purple tongue also... maybe they'll come with a second pair of laces like the grinches.

agree, these should come with volt laces too. 
cannot wait, hope my local spot releases these. 

agree, these should come with volt laces too. 
cannot wait, hope my local spot releases these. 

Back
Top Bottom