Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

how long has nike.com been doing that bs where they put the @ nikebasketball or @nikefreerunner or whatever? why do these fools tag themselves in the damn tweet + put a pic up? so you gotta be extra careful to click the right one... LOL...

that link was mad delayed and when I clicked it said all sizes were sold out but most sizes are selectable from the drop down. THIS SUCKS. I'm mad. (in b4 Cam'ron gif)

God damn, sold out before I finished checkout. Now I'm definitely salty as ****.

That was crazy how the Nike link didn't appear till like 5 minutes after 8 and the shoe was basically already sold out. Wtf lol

Had them in the cart, tried to check out twice, got a time for 6 mins, and finally get through paypal and soldout. :smh:

Had them in the cart, tried to check out twice, got a time for 6 mins, and finally get through paypal and soldout.
mean.gif
I Thought if they were in your cart you had a pair secure for a certain amt of time? or did nike change that?

NDC is back to selling out before the tweet sends out scheme, just like old times.
Clicked link in 3 secs and used a bot, but no luck.
On to the next release. :smokin

I Thought if they were in your cart you had a pair secure for a certain amt of time? or did nike change that?
On Eastbay/Champs they supposedly say they have a reserve by Add to Cart system, but it doesn't really work. More people can add to cart than stock even exists, so.

Only people i know that copped were off Eastbay.  At least Sneakerfan ain't gonna have to get Wayne Brady to slap a ***** hahaha!  Congrats man!

i dont think they sold out before the link dropped. if there were only 224 pairs spread across 5 different stores and God knows how many ppl trying to get them on ndc alone, its going to appear as if they didnt have any in stock in the first place.

i dont think they sold out before the link dropped. if there were only 224 pairs spread across 5 different stores and God knows how many ppl trying to get them on ndc alone, its going to appear as if they didnt have any in stock in the first place.
It shouldn't say out of stock though. No way they are all sold out within a second of clicking the link. It would put you in line if they were in people's carts.

Back
Top Bottom