Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

i dont think they sold out before the link dropped. if there were only 224 pairs spread across 5 different stores and God knows how many ppl trying to get them on ndc alone, its going to appear as if they didnt have any in stock in the first place.

exactly :lol:

people always WANT to speculate that nike is selling pairs by sending friends the link early :lol: you just couldn't get the shoes

copped off eastbay, didn't bother with nike, I could careless if they're numbered or not, just really wanted the shoes, and its a father's day present, so one down St Alfreds to go   

exactly :lol:

people always WANT to speculate that nike is selling pairs by sending friends the link early :lol: you just couldn't get the shoes

but they are, links get passed around. I was close because I added them to the cart and almost checked out.

you don't have proof of that though

just cause you saw sizes missing doesn't mean someone else didn't see a full size run.
guarantee theres someone out there with a better bot than you. a better computer and better internet connection.

stop being salty. nike didn't do **** to you :lol:

exactly
laugh.gif

people always WANT to speculate that nike is selling pairs by sending friends the link early
laugh.gif
you just couldn't get the shoes
Not gonna front, used a bot with an add to cart feature, and I didn't even get the "in line" message. Just ain't no way people are finishing checkout within half a second of the initial tweet.

Gonna try on eBay I think. These can't go for more than the Oregons or Super Bowls or Pro Bowls and I have Pro Bowls and Super Bowls so maybe I'll get lucky.

you don't have proof of that though

just cause you saw sizes missing doesn't mean someone else didn't see a full size run.
guarantee theres someone out there with a better bot than you. a better computer and better internet connection.

stop being salty. nike didn't do **** to you :lol:

I know people that get links few mins early so yes there is proof.

No one is salty. Just wanted to add them to the collection.

Last edited:
Scored from Eastbay. Good thing they allowed me to change the shipping to my US address or else Im gonna be salty for the rest of the week. 

There was a 3 minute delay between the kobe tweet and the revis tweet so I immediately head over to champs. Was in line for 2 minutes and copped

Back
Top Bottom