Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

My birthday's coming up in a couple months, can anyone tell me how much the Birthday Coupon is? I want to use it on another pair of ZRs

Last edited:
My birthday's coming up in a couple months, can anyone tell me how much the Birthday Coupon is? I want to use it on another pair of ZRs

$20 I believe....

Nikestore has almost a FSR for both the black/volts and black/red. thinking about getting one more pair... which one do you guys like more?

I never wear my quip CW (other people call it bred) I have two pairs also, one I used for my dome football league, we played on turf and I haven't even worn the other pair casually. So many better shoes in that CW I choose to wear from my collection. I wear my Firs, apples and volts the most.

Crimsons for $59.99.

http://sneakersteal.com/2013/06/17/nike-zoom-revis-2/

What's the bottom for how low some of the older CWs are going for now?

I'm tempted to start stockpiling and keep a pair in rotation for as long as I can
Thanks A LOT for that heads up, repped. Called them up and they said they could ship to east coast, got them for less than $70. Saved me too because I was about to buy em for 130 on NDC
roll.gif

Called champs to check on my denim order. They said their order was expected in their warehouse yesterday and has yet to arrive. So nothing has changed. Hopefully they only took as many orders as they can fulfill, but that's a long shot.

Camo is overkill on those, same color as the leather would've been fire

Just got my tracking from champs. Guess even though it's the same warehouse eastbay orders take priority. Or they are just quicker to process their orders.

Trying to get a gauge on supply/demand of the black Oregon PE's. Hypothetically, if you owned a pair, would you let them go for $650? Or would it take more?

Conversly, if you could pick up a DS pair for $650, would you? Would you go higher, or lower? Thanks for your opinions. This will be a big help to me in making a decision. I appreciate the help.

my denims came in from ndc today, 84 of 224. got to give thanks to my boy who hooked me up with the auto add to cart bot for free, I have been very successful on ndc since having the bot.

Back
Top Bottom