Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Resell isn't that bad, $350 seems to be the current price the only problem is theres none in my size on ebay.
i aint paying 350 for a pair of revis's though
mean.gif

gonna go back to hunting for the oregon PE"s if i want to buy exclusive revis's lol

Last edited:
Champs Yardline in NJ handled this horribly! I asked the manager how was it being handled she said 10am..come to find out ppl buying the black grapes were buying the revis as well, and she didn't even know. Short story I struck out.

I knew this was gonna happen... I didn't even bother going.

I bet they release these in larger #'s down the line. This 224 pairs put the hype tag on these, guarantee sales on all CW's jumped 20-30% since the denim hype hit, smh. Sneaker game is a funny thing man, nobody gave a **** about these for months. They come out with a limited shoe now everyone needs a pair, haha.

Last edited:
^i'm sayin. has Eastbay ever gotten such a limited release?

Yeah they had Trainer 1 PEs that were numbered and limited to 240 in 2009. I still have some of the APs

Glad NDC pulled through for me on denims. I couldn't get anything on Eastbay.

Last edited:
Oregon revis is going to run you more then 350 unless your buying a used pair
oh i know that, i'm just saying if i'm going to spend 350 on a pair of denim revis's, i'm gonna just spend more and buy the oregon PE's instead. good job to those who were lucky to get the denims.

Oregon revis is going to run you more then 350 unless your buying a used pair
Oregon PE price's are probably stupid high. Wouldn't suprise me if they were moving a little at north of $600. I guess there are two editions though, black one and silver one, so maybe that would lower the price a bit.

The number of Oregon PE's out there would put the 224 figure for the Denims to shame. Far more rare and almost guaranteed to never release to the public. Just like so much of that Oregon gear. Crazy.

Just got my backorder email from champs on the denims. They are supposed to be back ordered until tomorrow.

So glad i didnt even bother with the denim's mess...hype is jus disgusting to me now, makes me feel stupid for coppin popular pairs i always wanted...Idk jus buggin :lol:

On another note...those silver neons need to drop...SOON!

I honestly have no regrets passing on denims. I would be hella salty if they were synthetic navy blue upper or a different material blue. Denim kinda killed it for me, I guess the hype on them ruined it too...

Congrats to everyone that really is a fan of the shoe and copped, not just bought them because they are "limited" lol

Really hope these silver neons drop... Doubling up, def a CW I've been excited on seeing for quite some time.

Wearing my firs for the first time. Super comfortable but they are popping when I walk like others have said... How do I stop this?

Nikestore has almost a FSR for both the black/volts and black/red. thinking about getting one more pair... which one do you guys like more?

I got the crimsons and Jets colorway for 60 today from Nike Outlets.

Sad I missed denims as well, :smh:

joints was gone off NDC before they even hit the site and that was with a friend who has a bot who tried for me..who NEVER misses a release, from the corks to the yeezy, etc.

o well

Back
Top Bottom