Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

thanks man! but will they have the blackouts and volts or just more so the GR's?
I know blackouts have been at outlets, and I've seen volts there and at champs. I would just go on nike chat and have em look up the style code and your size. That should get you set up.

Anyone know where to find the white 3m ones? For some reason I can't find any size 12 for sale

Last edited:
Picked these up this weekend for $59. Plenty of pairs available too. Citygear

joeyd12 joeyd12 no size 14 volts eh?

Outlets homie - or stock locate a pair through Nike. Rehobeth outlet might have some left, but at $38 a pair people doubled and tripped up, made a clean run at them bad boys lol - I'll check around for you also and let you know. I know Willowbrook had some for $99.

3M's are still in outlets also - sneakersteal posted about them not long ago.

are camos really that nice? been thinking about getting them for a little while now

My hands down favorite CW - I always get mad compliments on them also. Honestly want a 3rd pair.

you can hit up the revis maestro @JoeyD12
 for a volts hookup as well I believe

My man (Y)

Volts are wearing thin gentleman! I suggest putting in the work ASAP to find pairs cus they are all about dried up for the low. They've been sitting in outlets for awhile now.

Outlets homie - or stock locate a pair through Nike. Rehobeth outlet might have some left, but at $38 a pair people doubled and tripped up, made a clean run at them bad boys lol - I'll check around for you also and let you know. I know Willowbrook had some for $99.

Yea I stock locate at least once a week! Can't find a 14 in them! Only one I Found are buccs in a 14 but they are $99. Guess I'll wait them out. Rolling with the CGs and Camo for now. Camo is superb by far. Leather quality of a football.

Picked these up this weekend for $59. Plenty of pairs available too. Citygear

When I checked CityGear online they have these listed as 99.99 - is there a code or is this sale over?

This was local in store. They had a 40% off all sale shoes.

best price i've come across for the "blackouts" are on ebay right now

select sizes from 8.5-13

$79.99 with free shipping

search user: quiglie

select sizes from 8.5-13

thanks for the info

NOT MY AUCTION!!!
nike zoom revis BLACKOUTS $79 w/free shipping http://www.ebay.com/itm/360855580113

no problem. i know peeps like myself were looking for these at a decent price, but just couldnt remember which users in particular. came across the auction when doing my daily revis searches. had to post the info and help out others in here since i have received multiple help since these dropped

Last edited:
Yea I stock locate at least once a week! Can't find a 14 in them! Only one I Found are buccs in a 14 but they are $99. Guess I'll wait them out. Rolling with the CGs and Camo for now. Camo is superb by far. Leather quality of a football.
This was local in store. They had a 40% off all sale shoes.

Camo's are def dope - I still leather the black "leather" on the volts is softer tho, but not as nice of a grain.

They are my favorite pair to wear and I wasn't even hyped over them when they dropped.

select sizes from 8.5-13

Just came across these and planned on PMing you first.  
laugh.gif

Glad you got through.

Not a Zoom Revis, but anther gem for a fan of Trainers.  Amazing leather on these.  eBay item # is 141183769655.

Last edited:
Think these are the best shoes i've worn in awhile, once the zoom breaks in it's like walking on pillows. :smokin I might have to giveem to my cousin though, toes are at the tip and I don't want to end up w/ lebron feet.

Zoom Revis big apple Sample in a "Nike Trainer Book" in 21 mercer.

The toe box is different and the back midsole has that hit of black in the middle - I think it looks so dope. I actually might take some angelus paint to one of my pairs and do this - I think it makes the shoe a little more rounded out.

I also might take a came and get something customized on that white midsole - it looks like it's begging for paint lol

Might do a "watch the throne" or yeezy sample with one of my volts. Since I have a few pairs I might as well get creative lol

Back
Top Bottom