Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Just came across these and planned on PMing you first.  :lol:

Glad you got through.

Not a Zoom Revis, but anther gem for a fan of Trainers.  Amazing leather on these.  eBay item # is 141183769655.

no worries bud, like i mentioned above i do a daily ZR search to see if anything pops up worth me chasing...came across the black auction and had to double up. now i came finally wear the Zoom out of my current pair. just hope others managed to grab pairs as not sure when that particular cw will be seen at lower prices

Zoom Revis big apple Sample in a "Nike Trainer Book" in 21 mercer.

The toe box is different and the back midsole has that hit of black in the middle - I think it looks so dope. I actually might take some angelus paint to one of my pairs and do this - I think it makes the shoe a little more rounded out.

I also might take a came and get something customized on that white midsole - it looks like it's begging for paint lol

Might do a "watch the throne" or yeezy sample with one of my volts. Since I have a few pairs I might as well get creative lol

JoeyD, you know i had pulled out my white/grey pair to "tinker" with. just need to finalize my concept and see what angelus i can source. let us know how your progress goes

I copped the blackouts through the same seller. He probably loves all of us :lol:.

Still need to track down a pair of camos. City Gear's sizes stop before my 13.

Twitter is best IMO, because it's almost instant. But as soon as you see something post, call right away. Those puppies are gone fast.

Zoom Revis big apple Sample in a "Nike Trainer Book" in 21 mercer.

The toe box is different and the back midsole has that hit of black in the middle - I think it looks so dope. I actually might take some angelus paint to one of my pairs and do this - I think it makes the shoe a little more rounded out.

I also might take a came and get something customized on that white midsole - it looks like it's begging for paint lol

Might do a "watch the throne" or yeezy sample with one of my volts. Since I have a few pairs I might as well get creative lol

JoeyD, is this you?! I know it's not, buttttt instantly thought of you when i came across this auction

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Zoom-R...3062682?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item1c3c70151a

Last edited:
I'm about to clean out Quiglie's ebay lol. Between these and the Flyknits I've been holding off on, I'm ready for a binge. :lol:

Scraped the white paint off the side of my Knickstapes while running yesterday. Luckily I doubled up. Guess I will be buying some Angelus.

I'm about to clean out Quiglie's ebay lol. Between these and the Flyknits I've been holding off on, I'm ready for a binge. :lol:

Scraped the white paint off the side of my Knickstapes while running yesterday. Luckily I doubled up. Guess I will be buying some Angelus.

lol, that ebay dude should cut me in on his sales of ZR's!

def glad peeps in this thread have been able to grab available pairs for under retail while they can. going to be such a shame once this well dries up

Sneakersteal - sneakersteal - sneakersteal

i follow them on twitter for some time now, but i find that their ZR deals seam to be limited to cool greys, reds, blues, firs

have to expand searches for more elusive cws

^Agree w/ this, but still the best source for Revis' I've been able to find. Large majority of the outlets he posts ship phone orders, which is nice and isn't always a guarantee. I'm a fan. Now to find the Cool Grey's in 11.

Back
Top Bottom