Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Ive never owned a pair of shoes with volt on em so Kinda excited to have these

Only thing i dont like about these is that the strap doesnt have the patent leather finish like the Jets colorway. Other than that i love these.

Just got my Volts in today, pretty satisfied.

Now I'm debating on getting the Crimsons since I'm already locked for a pair of XIs...

Picked up the Volts today
pimp.gif

Waiting to get the Jets on discount
What store? NTNY?

Finally got my volts in. Very nice shoe, but they do run a little small. Can't wait to cop the cool greys

Last edited:
Can't wait for the blackout CW to drop. I've got a voucher from a popped pair of AM 2012's burning a hole in my pocket.

Looks like the crimsons drop tomorrow on NDC at 8 am. Sorry if this has already been posted since I wasn't aware of the release date.

I hope that some decent colorways will be available when January ends, because that's when I'll be able to make the move toward copping them.

The cool grey colorway looks MUCH better than I thought it would. This is why detailed pictures are so clutch.

I just noticed there's a velcro piece on the inside of the strap that you can attach the strap to for when you're relacing, taking off the shoes, or if you just don't like it. Small detail, but haven't seen that before in my other kicks with straps.

Everyday I come in here hoping the Cool Greys are out

And everyday I leave this thread looking like

fYZWU.jpg

Didn't realize it, but the Revis Trainer 1's soles glow too, wasn't expecting that!!

The Crimson and Cool Grey's are tuff...must cop. I have both the volt/black and fir/white. I'm gonna cop all six tho, I'm a jets fan, they're reasonably priced and I love the shoe it's extremely comfortable. They had published release dates for the fir/volt/crimson but I'm not seeing anything for the final three color ways, the grey colorway is out at certain small retailers-seems like they're being secretive or some ****, any other colorway i called and asked about they knew the relase date. I don't know if they're doing a major release. They have volts left at some champs stores but they sold out fast and I was waiting nikestore.com to restock-no such luck tho.

Yep, NTNY
Shoutout to a fellow NYC guy. I was actually in there at around 3:30ish. The smallest they had was a 10 on display. I did try the jets color on however and its really cushioned but slightly higher off the ground. Lockdown was superb. Congrats on the pickup. Does anyone want to share some Glow In the Dark pics of their pair?

I was able to add a size 10 revis in the volt colorway on nike.com just now. hopefully one of you gets it as i just released it from my cart.

Back
Top Bottom