Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Ok so pretty much every colorway aside from the Volts have been sitting...

What do you guys think we can expect for the CGs?

are these that hard to get ? whats the big deal ....

They dont sell them in stores for some reason. Other than that, I've been able to cop most colorways on NDC with relative ease. Probably the only CW that was tough to get was the Volts, IMO.

Those sold out in SECONDS.

They dont sell them in stores for some reason. Other than that, I've been able to cop most colorways on NDC with relative ease. Probably the only CW that was tough to get was the Volts, IMO.
Those sold out in SECONDS.
^This. I woke up at 5am to get the Jets colorway, and I saw they didn't sell out. So I slept in when the volts dropped thinking they would sit like the Jets colorway. i was wrong. But I was going through my twitter TL and saw that John Geiger (Revis' manager) said that they were a bit limited so maybe that's why.

The champs in Houston Galleria have the crimsons. Saw them In person or the first time, the crimson is the exact same as the BG Hyperdunks- I LOVE the sole!

Revis colorway update
Cool Greys dropping January 1
All black dropping January 10

sources???

for some reason i had a feeling they would drop sooner than later and have the funds put aside...just need that official post on ndc and watch these 2 cw "zoon" like the volts :tongue:

Can someone please give me the sku for champs on the volts

I am disappointed in all of the basketball shoes that came out this year, so I ordered these hoping they will be be suitable.

I am pretty excited.

The Sheikh in the Galleria(Houston) had a few pairs when I went in yesterday... Of course I had to scoop them up...

"Jan 7th BCS bowl day, South Beach, Revis will be in store to release a new color way of the ZR1, special guests, more details soon! "
@JohnGeiger_

Are these available anywhere online but nike.com? can't find the on footlocker, champs, footaction but see them in stores

Are these available anywhere online but nike.com? can't find the on footlocker, champs, footaction but see them in stores
complete opposite in my experience have yet to see them in stores at all (HOH, Champs, FNL havent tried Kicks USA yet)  And when I ask about them all I get is a blank stare. I really wanted to try them on before purchasing.

but if the CG is online only I guess I will bite the bullet.

complete opposite in my experience have yet to see them in stores at all (HOH, Champs, FNL havent tried Kicks USA yet)  And when I ask about them all I get is a blank stare. I really wanted to try them on before purchasing.

Yeah thats weird. In my local mall I see a couple stores that carry them but I cant find them online

yeah that's weird. In my local mall I've seen a couple stores that carried them but I can't find them anywhere online other than NDC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom