Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

How is the sizing on these? True to size? :nerd:

I wear a 12 in Jordans and 13 in Air Max 90.

How is the comfrort on these?

Are people buying for casual wear, or for training purposes?

They are on champs website. I just ordered them for 105 shipped. Used the birthday coupon. Check the coupon code thread
I found it. Thanks Im gonna wait for the cool grey colorway. Do you think they will sell out quickly?

Last edited:
sources???
for some reason i had a feeling they would drop sooner than later and have the funds put aside...just need that official post on ndc and watch these 2 cw "zoon" like the volts :tongue:
my friend owns a store that has a Nike account and he can look up any release date and restock for any Nike shoe. I've copped all three Revis's released with ease...

Just got off the phone with Nike and they dont have a definitive release date for the Wolf Greys.

Also these isn't a launch date for a Zoom Revis ID either.

I think once I get Wolf Greys I'll be good to go...I will have successfully copped call CWs aside from the Jets.

if any of you live in torrance, ca, the del amo mall has the cool greys in stock as we speak at shiekh.

Cool Greys are on ebay for $140. Good amount of sizes.

Last edited:
Might get these. How hard will they be to get?

Probably not too hard if lots are on ebay and shops have been slowly releasing them before release date. I'm just tryin to figure out where I can cop for under retail/with a coupon

need volts bad anybody can help me out with sku or anything it will be appreciated

just grabbed the black/crimson/white off champs online using a $20 discount coupon...wished i could have used it for the jets and volt cw

code was for $20 off purchase of 120 or more i believe

anyone looking for the coupon code: CPCHWNP2

Last edited:
Wore my Volts yesterday. Full zoom soles are comfortable :pimp:

Looking to get the Jets colorway soon

Does anyone please know where I can get a pair or from what store in or around the bay area in VOLT? Nike SF & Nike Bay Street in the bay don't carry them.. Still looking elsewhere when stores open so I can call, but if you know holla at me. Bay area, california!

Back
Top Bottom