Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Was able to snag the trainers this AM!! Got the volts on the way too.....its been a good weekend 
happy.gif

Minus 9.5 (my size), full size run of the zoom revis black white crimson on eBay, 130 plus 15 shipping now!

getting that text notification telling me the volts
sold out disguted the hell out of me smh
i was for sure these would sit since that jets
CW damn near still has a full size run
where did the hype come from????

getting that text notification telling me the volts
sold out disguted the hell out of me smh
i was for sure these would sit since that jets
CW damn near still has a full size run
where did the hype come from????

and I guess these with the revis symbol on the inside of the shoe are limited :smh:
also does anyone know if this cw comes with the extra set of laces as well? :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm guessing that's nike's f&f edition of the revis', lebrons' cg pair he posted the other day had that revis island symbol on the inner heel as well. No model released has had that symbol other than on the insert, and the stock laces are different.

GOOD ******G LOOKS. I wish I had the cash right now to scoop the black/red.
Hope everyone that wants them sees this.

yo I LOVE YOU
Yesterday I tried to be great and call Mercer, they had a 10 & 11.5 left in the volts, I wait on hold to order the 10 & my call got disconnected...and because of the time their phone lines were off since they closed:smh:
I was hurt, now it appears I'm in business with BOTH pairs :pimp:

those cool greys will be had

great looking shoe, glad to hear they comfortable as well

:pimp:

Any of you feel like a popping sound when you walk? Like when the upper/toe area folds and unfolds? Its annoying. It used to happen with my lebron 7 ps too. I hope it stops soon.

It's that extra space on the inside part of your foot. I noticed it as well & have to say it leaves me disappointed. The strap serves no purpose and no matter how tight I lace them it still isn't snug enough to help cinch that space. Flywire doesn't help either.

Going to get rid of my volts.

Any of you feel like a popping sound when you walk? Like when the upper/toe area folds and unfolds? Its annoying. It used to happen with my lebron 7 ps too. I hope it stops soon.

It's that extra space on the inside part of your foot. I noticed it as well & have to say it leaves me disappointed. The strap serves no purpose and no matter how tight I lace them it still isn't snug enough to help cinch that space. Flywire doesn't help either.

Going to get rid of my volts.

I noticed yesterday when I would move my foot closer to the toe box, it wouldn't make the creasing sound, i would try .5 size down but the volts are sold out so I have no way of exchanging for a smaller size. I hope this isn't a problem with those though. Too nice of a shoe if it has this problem.

I hope this space thing doesn't become a problem for me when I get them, I would be even more upset after getting them and finding this out/finding I need a 1/2 size smaller because of that space thing.

Is it THAT big of a problem with this space gap?

OH and for those that are thinking of ordering from Premier, the girl said they have been selling a lot of them so far. Also it's free shipping + no tax if you don't live in Cali :pimp:

i have the volta, they make that sound too, cant hear it when im outside though. i thought it was the different sole at the toe area , oh well still love them

First I had that sound too but after a few days it was gone. Rocked my pair today and didnt hear anything. Hope that helps a bit.

Anywhere else the VOLTS might be available?????............missed out on the premier release and that ebay listing!!!!!.......Thanks

Damn, that's what I get for sleeping on these today. Was about to place an order/get 'em off eBay and they're all gone. smh at me. :smh:

I tried on a 12.5 but they were hella snug lol.

If others are saying it goes away then maybe there's hope. Overall a solid shoe so lets hope.

Back
Top Bottom