Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I'm on my iPhone. I actually misread your post, I thought you said there was one pair that popped up.

Last edited:
Not gonna bother for some silver Oregon PE's when the silver/neons on the way. That's just crazy too me lol

Unless its the black Oregon PE

Not gonna bother for some silver Oregon PE's when the silver/neons on the way. That's just crazy too me lol

Lots of silver. Maybe too much silver. Now that there are two pairs of Black's on ebay mine don't seem so exclusive. Damn it!

theres no reason the PEs should be going for as much as these guys are asking.
Prolly the usual eBay game... They set the price unusually high, then take the best offer that comes in. Think it's a good way to test the market without much risk. I've copped a few shoes this way. Just put in my own offer, they countered and we reached an agreement.

Hatred must be strong. I'm not an Osama Bin Laden fan, but if some of his PE's dropped and they looked good, I'd want to cop. I can look past the hatred quite easily for a nice shoe.
It's a principle thing. I don't wear apparel/shoes of teams that I'm not a supporter of. As a Jets fan I would never wear a Patriots hat, for example. Same goes for these since I'm a Trojan fan. I got the Super Bowl PEs which is just as good. And when the unbranded silver/neons release (hopefully soon), I'll buy those.

It's a principle thing. I don't wear apparel/shoes of teams that I'm not a supporter of. As a Jets fan I would never wear a Patriots hat, for example. Same goes for these since I'm a Trojan fan. I got the Super Bowl PEs which is just as good. And when the unbranded silver/neons release (hopefully soon), I'll buy those.
Understood. I can appreciate the team pride and loyalty.

What about those silver/neons? I looked back a few pages, couldn't find them. Are there any pre-release pics? How about a release date? Probably reaching for an answer that no one knows, but worth a shot.

What about those silver/neons? I looked back a few pages, couldn't find them. Are there any pre-release pics? How about a release date? Probably reaching for an answer that no one knows, but worth a shot.
a while back Geiger said a version of the Silver Oregon PE would be releasing to the public, sans Oregon branding. 

I said that awhile back, I figured that any PE CW that releases as a GR without the branding, would kill the price. Makes sense, why pay $300-$400 more for some branding.

theres no reason the PEs should be going for as much as these guys are asking.

I've honestly gotten really good price offers on PE's. I got two offers for the DJ OG ONE PE for $350. That's not bad at all.

I must have posted about these silver neons releasing 4 times now, lol. I gotta start making my posts shorter. Maybe people will read them. There are a lot of pre release photos, here is a link.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/03/nike-zoom-revis-super-bowl/

I said that awhile back, I figured that any PE CW that releases as a GR without the branding, would kill the price. Makes sense, why pay $300-$400 more for some branding.
I've honestly gotten really good price offers on PE's. I got two offers for the DJ OG ONE PE for $350. That's not bad at all.
I must have posted about these silver neons releasing 4 times now, lol. I gotta start making my posts shorter. Maybe people will read them. There are a lot of pre release photos, here is a link.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/03/nike-zoom-revis-super-bowl/
Sorry for missing the original post, but thanks for sharing that. A reason why I love this forum, it's better than google. Those look cool. A little different than the silver Oregon PE's, but still very desirable. Will def affect the value of the silver Oregon PEs, but the black PEs should retain their higher value. Still real rare.

Sorry for missing the original post, but thanks for sharing that. A reason why I love this forum, it's better than google. Those look cool. A little different than the silver Oregon PE's, but still very desirable. Will def affect the value of the silver Oregon PEs, but the black PEs should retain their higher value. Still real rare.
yeah the silver oregon PEs have more kelly green and yellow and the super bowl PEs have more neon. I'm not sure which I like better.

Last edited:
Looking to buy my first pair of ZR1's .Going to be using them 3/4 times a week as a gym shoe. Hoping I can find the black out and cool grey both for under retail. Justsaw the link CorndogMcgee put up for the blackouts for. 79.99 (repped) but they're out of size 10. Damn

Back
Top Bottom