Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

STOP WITH THE PE's :frown: :frown: :frown:

Ahhhh yeah... Saw those on IG and just brought a tear to my eye haha. Beautiful pair, but mostly I'm just excited as hell to see a new colorway of these.

Nike should just keep releasing colorways, no reason for this line to shut down :smokin

STOP WITH THE PE's :frown: :frown: :frown:

Another flame PE nobody will ever touch unless they drop a stack.

The disappointment is paramount.

can zoom ever bottom out? been wearing the crap out of my volts and theyre starting to lose comfort and bounce a little bit it feels like

can zoom ever bottom out? been wearing the crap out of my volts and theyre starting to lose comfort and bounce a little bit it feels like

It can pop/rupture. Just happened to my KD5s I was using for indoor ball

You know what's funny? I randomly went to SneakerSteal looking for Tech Fleece sweatpants, saw that on the front page, and copped :lol:

Went up .5 since my true size was gone though, hope that's not unbearable. Now if another outlet would pop up with Knicks (I know this probably wasn't the original inspiration, but I give no damns) and/or Volts for around that price, that'd be lovely.

this along with other PE's are always on the Bay....sucks that the sizes are never my size range though

very nice pick up

Yeah, I've been frequently on there looking for pairs in my size/a price I like for a few months now as well. I know your struggle well :lol:

Yeah there's always Oregon PEs on there. There's even a pair of beauty and Essex and they're was a pair of the snakeskin PEs too.

Saw some 10.5 Silver Oregon's for $350 - heavy wear tho.

Kid was selling them on FB. I passed on a lot of these samples for like $300-$500 that are selling for ridiculous prices.

Saw some 10.5 Silver Oregon's for $350 - heavy wear tho.

Kid was selling them on FB. I passed on a lot of these samples for like $300-$500 that are selling for ridiculous prices.
There are deals to be had out there, I've seen some pairs (larger sizes mostly) go for just over $100 on Eugene area FB groups. I paid ~$300 for mine but I bought them at auction from the university, DS with COA.

Back
Top Bottom