Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Saw some 10.5 Silver Oregon's for $350 - heavy wear tho.

Kid was selling them on FB. I passed on a lot of these samples for like $300-$500 that are selling for ridiculous prices.
I saw that. I almost bought but I am a sz 10 and the wear was kinda heavy. He is selling them on ebay for like 500 also. They aren't oregons though, they are the silver Pro bowl samples. I found a pair in my sz 10 on ebay and won the auction for 295. DS, but no extra box.

They aren't Pro Bowl, Pro Bowl has a blue sole and grey suede upper. They are the Super Bowl edition, which is exactly the same as the Silver Oregon, with different branding - I assumed they were Oregon's because I couldn't see the branding.

They aren't Pro Bowl, Pro Bowl has a blue sole and grey suede upper. They are the Super Bowl edition, which is exactly the same as the Silver Oregon, with different branding - I assumed they were Oregon's because I couldn't see the branding.
They're not exactly the same, you can see the differences in this thread... Least of which are the all 3M upper and volt accents on the SB vs the non-3M upper and yellow-strike accents on the Oregons.

Are you guys sure these are super bowls? That logo is the same logo used for the opening. It's where Nike gets all the top high school football players into one camp and has them do drills kind of like a combine And play 7 on 7s they give them free gear and stuff these could be a pair made for that.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...ning-elite-11-nike-tv-schedule-players-roster
That logo is Nike's US Football Logo. It's used in a lot of their football branding, including skills camps like the one you've referenced. 

They're not exactly the same, you can see the differences in this thread... Least of which are the all 3M upper and volt accents on the SB vs the non-3M upper and yellow-strike accents on the Oregons.

My point was they were very similar in materials and color, people have been confusing them in this thread since the
first photos dropped almost 2 years ago.

I can't believe how long it's been...

welp, this is quite interesting. if only i could downsize to a 10

search ebay for Zoom Revis 2 ZR2

No way those Super Bowls sold for $56...
I'm still holding out for them to drop! I'm telling you, watch!

lol

Joey, trust me no one in this thread follows Revis with the Pats and Pats in general as much as i do...if the reports of how this dude is balling in training camp are true, the NFL better be ready for a serious debate about the true best CB in the game

im so rooting for Nike to revive this line

Back
Top Bottom