:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

^ Nice! Can't wait to them
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by 23king24

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Jborne210

4j0t9h.jpg

ampkpf.jpg
i really like these but i just think the mesh just "cheaps" out the shoe.
I thought these were one of the more clever iD colorways I've seen so far. The mesh helps give them the look of the denim LeBron 8's these were inspired by, imo.

^the black gum one is the only nice one i've seen in this thread, the ones posted on this page have been terrible...

I was gonna do some more to these, but I'm not thrilled with how they're turning out, so I might be done.
35jz79u.jpg

c4 those r AMAZING ! that shade of green is not avail though is it ? (custom???) ...... what did they look like to start with Sir ?

I still give the top spot to gentry's gum bottoms, gonna be TOUGH ta top

i can only wing one pair of these so ima waitin til tax time, love checkin all the different combos cats r comin up with

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

haven't seen a pair of Id's that make me go wow

I said the same thing about Nikes samples. The blk/gum Courir color works but that's a given.

Originally Posted by gentry187

For all those who haven't seen a pair of IDs they liked as of yet......that is except for Black/Gums.....

HOW DID YOU MISS THESE?!
eek.gif

I know it's not an original concept, but dammit I'd cop these in a second if they were a GR drop.
smokin.gif

Props to GENTRY for both IDs.

Originally Posted by gentry187

^It's been gone or a minute. Not sure why?

Lakers.Doesn't want people to make a Lakers CW. Could be Nike tryna make people buy the Kobe's or it could be Lebrons preference.

Nah that can't be the reason why. Cause they still have a couple of yellow & purple options still available.

I wanna make some of these ASAP. I got about 2 in mind and working on a 3rd. Now I gotta work on money to pay for them lol.

Can someone tell Nike to add orange, yellow, and grey outsole options?

Originally Posted by c4

I was gonna do some more to these, but I'm not thrilled with how they're turning out, so I might be done.
35jz79u.jpg
there are clean
6673401088faba6457cb3eb0b4b29c1a1e543c.gif

anyone got any all white (or close as possible) 9 IDs they can show off? Thinking they will look pretty dope...

Just pulled the trigger on my 3rd pair. I really had to grind this one out with the limited amount of options that are given.

Back
Top Bottom