official Notorious movie thread 1/16/2009- BROOKLYN YALL DID IT! STAND UP!

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by henz0

Its gonna be a ignorant $*% friday @ the movies when that *$+@ come out.. _ gon be smokin weed & all that in the theatre
If anybody else said that they would get 5 pages of stonefaces. Since it was you, you'll get a pinwheel of laughing, pimphats, and rolling emotions.
So true.

JR5

Originally Posted by JRose5

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Its gonna be a ignorant $*% friday @ the movies when that *$+@ come out.. _ gon be smokin weed & all that in the theatre
If anybody else said that they would get 5 pages of stonefaces. Since it was you, you'll get a pinwheel of laughing, pimphats, and rolling emotions.
So true.

JR5
laugh.gif
Why would someone get stonefaced for that? I'm asmoker so I dont really care I find it funny, but its the truth..

Originally Posted by Lazy B

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's a wrap for the movie theater on Linden Blvd.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You already knowwww. I dont even think im gonna go there andits 5blocks from my crib... They prolly gon be serving liquor in there on the low for this 1

Prolly not maybe if I get in for free I know his whole life story already but it does look okay

Yeah ima go watch it if i get a chance. Looks like it's gonna be a pretty good movie and I wanna see how dudes in LA respond to it. Seems like theatmosphere at the movie theatre will be pretty cool with all the people in there knowing lyrics and @#*%.

I wonder how this movie's gonna end.

You think they're gonna show Puff and Biggie plotting the 2Pac assasination?

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Yeah ima go watch it if i get a chance. Looks like it's gonna be a pretty good movie and I wanna see how dudes in LA respond to it. Seems like the atmosphere at the movie theatre will be pretty cool with all the people in there knowing lyrics and @#*%.
why LA?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Yeah ima go watch it if i get a chance. Looks like it's gonna be a pretty good movie and I wanna see how dudes in LA respond to it. Seems like the atmosphere at the movie theatre will be pretty cool with all the people in there knowing lyrics and @#*%.
why LA?

Cause I'm in LA.
And I know that there are dudes here that had stron feelings towards that whole East Coast v. West Coast thing.
I think it'll just be interesting to see how someone from LA will view the movie as opposed to someone from Brooklyn.
I said LA cause i live here but it's more of how people on the west coast who might've been behind Tupac feel and people who are on the east coast andsupported Biggie.

Back
Top Bottom