OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was these ones

View media item 664393

Yeah that looks about right fam.

And I have to agree, there is nothing good at that outlet. I remember 6 or so years ago they would get sig lines (I got some USA huarache 2k4s, Blackout kobe 1s, and away lebron 2s were my most memorable and best pickups there) but the recent couple of years it's really been trash

Regarding Marshalls/Tjmaxx, anyone know when they put out their new merchandise and when they do markdowns on regular items?

I've asked workers and have received answers ranging from every day to middle of the week, always early afternoon. Just wondering what others have heard?

They get new inventory in on a daily basis and put it out damn near immediately. They don't hold it for specific days

Man, Woodburys really changed. It's more of an tourist attraction now. All their prices (woodbury as a whole) are jacked up. Every time I went to the Nike Fact. I couldn't and would almost never find anything decent. Deer park is a better hit. Also, Black Friday at WB is horrible.. Lacrosse, True Religion, Levi, Polo, lines4days 
Any Nike employee wanna swang 2 over?.. Can I use them at Niketowns? 

You can only use em at the outlets on the specified date.

We're not really allowed to ask... Associates will post in here when try have extras...
And obviously they go quick.

Regarding Marshalls/Tjmaxx, anyone know when they put out their new merchandise and when they do markdowns on regular items?

I've asked workers and have received answers ranging from every day to middle of the week, always early afternoon. Just wondering what others have heard?

Well.. I work in one if the bigger stores and we're getting about 6 trucks a week.
There's stuff Being put out everyday except for Sundays

Last edited:
San Leandro Update Sz 10-11 from what I looked through

sz 10.5 Lebron X Low (mint color..I believe Easters) several pairs 89.99

sz 10 Lebron X Low (red color) 89.99

LOT LOTs of KD ELITE V (in white and yellow that I saw)

Sunset AM95s

Sunset AM1 sz 11 only

Camo AM90 (bright green camo)

Lunarglide 5 (blue..knicks colors)

CP3 VI

sz 11C Fire Red Jordan Retro 3

AM97 sz 10.5 CVT all blk

AM97 sz 10.5 Tape (black)

Hyperdisruptor

tony the tiger color hyperflight prm

pippen sz 10.5

lunar chenchukka

Free Flyknit (rainbow color) sz 10

lunar flyknit (volts, blues..mainly)

All balls and nfl jerseys are 20% off

Some Nike outlets were/are definitely doing 30% off apparel/20% off hash wall this weekend. So, you might want to check now... because next weekend, everything will be gone.

They're telling u da truth. I used to work @ tjs...that's how it works there. Gotta be there @ da right time & everyone one could be either hit or miss.

Ross on Coral Way(Miami, Fl) has kobe 6 imperial purple size 7.5 and kobe 6 in white/yellow/purple size 8
They also had What The KD shirts in XL for 9.99
And an Olympic Kevin Durant shirt size XL for 12.99

Last edited:
Chlorophyll Air Trainer I's popping up at Ross here in VA (757)along with the Neon Lunarfly 4's and the Asia Kobe KB24's.

Now i was in different Ross, Marshalls and TJ Maxx here in FL (Orlando, Tampa, St. Pete and Fort Myers).

I didn't find any Nike Destroyer Jacket :-(

Only thing i found and bought, is a nice gift for my best bro: NFL Dolphins Nike Limited Jersey for 30$ (#22 Bush).

There was also a Elite Jersey for 30$, but it was size 60

Last edited:
Now i was in different Ross, Marshalls and TJ Maxx here in FL (Orlando, Tampa, St. Pete and Fort Myers).
Only thing i found and bought, is a nice gift for my best bro: NFL Dolphins Nike Limited Jersey for 30$ (#22 Bush).
View media item 666398
In some marshalls, those hit clearance so also check the clearance section if you can

View media item 666398

Wish I could find that here for $30!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom