OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

These were 25$ a couple months ago....Black Friday deal is gonna be 20% off your entire purchase...and then a different sale from Friday to Sunday...

I saw about 6 pairs of the Chlorophylls ... Biggest size was an 11, smallest was 8.5

Been looking for this jordan jacket since I seen it a month or so ago at a Tj Max down here in Tx, any XL or XXL?

Hitting up my local Ross, Tj Maxx, n Marshalls tomorrow, update if anything good is up.[/quot

A few sz L , in regards to when they stock , I've heard trough out the week they stock as it comes in

These were 25$ a couple months ago....Black Friday deal is gonna be 20% off your entire purchase...and then a different sale from Friday to Sunday...
DB's for $25.00???? Where? Nike Outlet….I almost Dropped 90 bucks the other day like i was getting over! HA! Thanks for the Heads Up!

Messed up…. how do you delete a post you made in Error - NOOB FORUM QUESTIONS 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Now i was in different Ross, Marshalls and TJ Maxx here in FL (Orlando, Tampa, St. Pete and Fort Myers).
I didn't find any Nike Destroyer Jacket :-(
Only thing i found and bought, is a nice gift for my best bro: NFL Dolphins Nike Limited Jersey for 30$ (#22 Bush).
There was also a Elite Jersey for 30$, but it was size 60
View media item 666398

The marshalls in my neighborhood had a full size rack of those plus jaguars and vikings jerseys too.

Asked in the jersey thread and they said that their replicas and not really a good deal for 30 bucks.

I passed on them but might go back and get at least a peterson jersey.

I'm in houston btw.

The marshalls in my neighborhood had a full size rack of those plus jaguars and vikings jerseys too.

Asked in the jersey thread and they said that their replicas and not really a good deal for 30 bucks.

I'm in houston btw.

I'm in Houston too and thought it was funny to see Jags and Vikings gear lol

Philadelphia premium outlets have the toro 4's in kids sizes for 84.99. Good run of sizes but I did grab the last 6.5

That was the biggest size they had left. Had at least 25-30 pairs left. Kids sizes only sorry.

Ross in Harford County, MD has/had the Concord Kobe VIIs in a size 11 for 59.99 or 69.99 as of Saturday.
Didn't really note the price since I was salty that I missed out on my size.

I was able to grab a pair of Laney's at Greatmall Nike Outlet for $129.99... They had a couple of other sizes on the counter. Look like someone returned them.

View media item 667859

Last edited:

I'm in houston btw.
I've read your post and the answers.

One answer explain the difference on nike nfl jersey.

In FL Marshalls they had the limited and elite version.

I think 30 Bucks is a good outletprice for one (thats why i post it in this thread).

What kind of jersey you grab?

Please post a photo :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom