OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
my fault for not reading it fully. but also, chances are that if the item is still on ndc it will not be in a factory store for a lower price
thats actually not true...if in item is on NDC especially if it's discounted...it actually has a HIGHER probobilty of being in an outlet store...

Every time Nike does that 20% off Clearence...BEFORE you pull the trigger...do NikeFind...100% guaranteed it's cheaper in the outlet

^What are those shoes in image 59 top left corner with the midsole of the Jordan IVs?

View media item 1246805 65$ @ Arundel Mills . Only size they had was 7. I talked to the cashier a bit and he said that they had some multicolor trainers a while back and still had a 10.5 and 11. They weren't on the wall or in back so they were probably being held or stolen. He gave me some numbers to other stores who also had them. Kind of off topic but I thought it was cool how they had info on every other stores stock . If anyone is wondering the phone number is 410-379-1587

Las Vegas premium outlets south - 702-896-7444 FSR's of everything except the green chukka's (sz 12 only)

Just placed my order 
happy.gif
. Thanks!

Las Vegas north -FSR of everything. 702-382-8055. Not as much good stuff as south LV but I thought I'd post anyways

citadel had a fsr for $49 as of sunday

id try them before calling vegas

^^ Hey are these lowtops, or is the shoe insert folding the material down? I've only seen the Midtops. I would order if they are lows.
It's just folded down. Still the chukka.
this, laces are tucked inside the shoe causing it to sink in

View media item 1248701
South Chicago. A TON of pairs!

Why have these hit so many outlets all of a sudden?

The outlet near me (Hilton Head, SC) has them and they NEVER get what I consider "premium" stuff. You want average running shoes, bottom end basketball shoes, and tennis/golf shoes though...they have you covered.

Did Nike completely misjudge the interest on the model or something?

I have a general outlet question.  I am driving from Stockton, CA to SF on Friday and will be passing by both the Livermore outlets and the San Leandro Clearance store.  Is the livermore outlet worth it?  Or should I just go to SL?

Thanks for the help.

Obviously delete this if it is inappropriate. 

Why have these hit so many outlets all of a sudden?

The outlet near me (Hilton Head, SC) has them and they NEVER get what I consider "premium" stuff. You want average running shoes, bottom end basketball shoes, and tennis/golf shoes though...they have you covered.

Did Nike completely misjudge the interest on the model or something?

They were a .eu exclusive, iirc...they must've flopped overseas.

I have a general outlet question.  I am driving from Stockton, CA to SF on Friday and will be passing by both the Livermore outlets and the San Leandro Clearance store.  Is the livermore outlet worth it?  Or should I just go to SL?

Thanks for the help.

Just go to SL, Livermore outlet is just more expensive in my opinion. In SL you always can get better deals.

Nike Arundle Mills, MD

Powder blue 10s - 11
Infrared 10s- 10.5
Paparazzi SB- 8.5
Varsity red 2s - 10

Not much else worth mentioning.

Thanks for the help.

That's a no brainer... You're driving right past it so why not stop??

I've been there 3 times now because it's kind of far from me and I've walked out of there 2 of those times with stuff I wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom